Chapter 33~ Sacrifice

Year 774 ([Name]= 24, Vegeta= 42) [Trunks= 8, Gohan= 17, Goten= 7]

"Wait for me!" [Name] called, flying after Vegeta as the three Saiyan males had run head-long after Dabura and into Babidi's ship. After the actions of said demon, they were ready to charge after him and avenge their friends. Behind them, Kaio-shin sighed loudly, yelling at them to wait, but it was too late, all four of them were inside the ship and heading to the first spot.

Goku landed first, followed by Gohan, the Prince and then [Name]. It wasn't until about twenty seconds later that Kaio-shin had caught up to them, he huffing a little bit at their drastic actions. The door above them sealed, they weren't going to be leaving anytime soon. They might as well play this game for Babidi.

"I think we should blow up their ship." Vegeta muttered, shrugging his shoulders. It'd be best to stop Babidi, Buu, and their entire rag-tag crew, just like that. No one would be left.

"No! If you do anything to this ship, even jostle it, it could wake up Buu! And, we can't have this happen. Just follow this little game of Babidi's until we face him." Kaio-shin told him, a frown on his lips as he turned, looking to the others as well. He wanted to make sure that his point was heard, make sure they understood.

"I think we should listen to him, Vegeta. He is, kind of, God. Just saying." The Prince huffed at his adviser's comment, but nodded nonetheless, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh! I've been meaning to ask. How have you been, [Name]? Especially with Vegeta." Goku hummed, remembering, that even in this tense, important situation, that he hadn't caught up with either of them. He had with the others, but not with the two of them.

"Um-- Interesting moment to choose to ask, Kakarrot, just saying." He nodded to her response. "Well, good, I suppose. I've helped around the house and helped take care of the young Prince for he and Ms. Bulma. Spent most of the time training and learning. I've officially added mechanical engineering to my skill set."

"That's cool. I'm glad that you've had a good time, I can tell that you've trained up a lot. You do seem stronger." Goku hummed, a smile on his face as he looked to her.

"Thank you." Kaio-shin just stared at their interaction in confusion, what was their relation? What was any of their relation? Who are these people, honestly?

It was then that the door opened on the front wall, it sliding up, leaving a familiar face there. It was the alien, the one with the white-ish skin-like armor. His name, Pui Pui.

"Greetings--" Pui Pui grinned at the lot of them, the door closing behind him as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I would like to say 'Welcome', but that does entail it to be a polite, positive experience. Master Babidi has three fighters for you to face, should be more than enough to take you down." He grinned, but what he wasn't expecting was the three male Saiyans to stop what they're doing and turn to one another, immediately jumping into Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide who will be fighting first.

"Are they really--" Shin mumbled, with the adviser at his side. She just shook her head, putting her hand out for him to just let it happen. After a handful of attempts, leading to an annoyed Pui Pui, [Name], and Kaio-shin, it turns out that Vegeta would be the one going first.

The battle started out quick, it was obvious that Vegeta was winning. The alien was slow, he got hit every time and he couldn't lay a singular hit upon his opponent. It seemed like a quick victory, but the moment the Prince could have let loose the final blow, the room changed.

"Babidi's a warlock, remember? He could easily change the room, here, for the advantage of his fighter." Kaio-shin said in worry, feeling the change in gravity. It wasn't much to the Z Fighters, not that he knew, but to him, it was the same as his planet, ten times that of gravity.