Chapter 38~ Assessments

Year 774 ([Name]= 24, Vegeta= *currently deceased* 42) [Trunks= 8, Gohan= *unknown* 17, Goten= 7]

"I need your help." [Name] repeated, looking to Goku. "I know you need to teach Fusion to the boys. But, while they're are still sleeping and starting to wake up, I would like to ask for your help. Ten minutes to assess my skills and what I need to work on before I take Buu on."

"I don't see why not. I saw some of your power during your fight with Dabura. But, I'm assuming you're hiding so much more." Goku agreed, shifting his feet. He had watched his father-in-law and wife head inside with Bulma. Puar, Oolong, and Master Roshi headed inside as well, but for other reasons, likely to talk to themselves. Piccolo, Yamcha, Dende, and Videl had helped themselves to watching the small interaction between the two full bloods.

"I would be lying if I said I was as strong as I put out in the fights with Dabura. He's sitting back there with Cell, nothing more than a workout at this point." The adviser said with a soft chuckle. With a shake of her head, she looked down at her body. Sports bra, and tattered Gi pants. She's worn more lavish clothes. "Buu-- Buu, on the other hand, he might need so much more, Kakarrot-- I don't know what to do..."

"Well, let's start with powering up, [Name]. Then we'll go from there." The full blood hummed, watching her nod.

"Let's start with that--" She chuckled softly and closed her eyes. The typical 'I'm powering up' yell followed, her body getting enveloped in energy-- Her hair turned blonde next. A breath. Then, a new yell, slightly higher-- Sparks zapped around, lashing at the stone tiles that were starting to crack under the power. A shock-wave pushed from her, hitting the group. Everyone but Videl was unfazed. Goku had a happy grin on his face, feeling her energy skyrocket.

"Are you done yet?" He teased, feeling a familiar level. But, he assumed this was not as weak as she liked people to assume.

"Not even close--" She let out another soft laugh, before another boom of power came forth. Now, this shocked the group. Even with the boost, she was higher than Vegeta. Maybe it was as he told Bulma, said pain only fueled her more. He was not going to come back. Once he died, he was done. Especially if sent to hell. It requires a special kind of wish or power to get you from there. A god mostly. She passed what Gohan had put out thus far, and what Goku had. It was a new chapter, one where she was actually the strongest. After one more short yell and a shaky breath, she quieted, her blue eyes focusing on Goku.

"Well-- Damn." Was all that the Z Fighters' leader had said, cocking a brow at the female. "Never thought I would see the day when you would surpass us."

"Ten hours a day, Kakarrot, with Vegeta. I would like to think that these seven years of nonstop training finally pushed me higher than you." Though, she couldn't say that she felt she had a power boost from losing two people very close to her. Two people she would consider as lovers, or-- probable lovers. That was, until she met Videl, but she would kindly let their relationship be.

"You were stronger than me when you came to Earth."

"I was eleven."

"And stronger than me!" Goku repeated.

"You were Earth trained. And, your birth power level was two. If you were like Vegeta and I, in the thousands, you would have been much stronger."

"I do suppose you're right." He chuckled, stretching for a moment.

"Not that I want to ask for a bout right after you and Vegeta had one with enough power to make Buu whole, but--"

"The answer is 'yes'."

"Thank you, Kakarrot." She let her tail wrap up around her waist, wanting it not to be as much of an obvious spot as other Saiyans had made obvious in the past. Especially because she somehow figured out that Goku grabbed Raditz's tail to subdue him. Never know what he's got up his sleeve.