Chapter 61~ Enter: Freeza (A Third Time)

Year 779 ([Name]= 29, Vegeta= 47) [Kuriya= 4, Aoi= 3, Trunks= 13, Gohan= 22, Goten= 13] Approx. July 779

It had been four months since Goku had joined the royal couple on Beerus' planet, and, while they were annoyed, him being there actually helped them become stronger. Whis challenged them in a different way, more ways that none. And, honestly, in some less than comforting ways, nightmares were had.

The royal couple walked into the dining room, both of their children in their arms. Per usual, he held their daughter, and she held their son. The birthday girl wore a content smile on her face as she nuzzled against her father's neck, while he had a slight smile at his lips, he looked rather unhappy. Why?

Whis smiled at them as soon as they walked in, giving them a small wave. He heard something about [Name] going to wake up Goku, since he was still out cold. So, she sat Kuriya down in his spot and left the room.

"How'd you sleep?" Whis hummed, watching the King frown deeply. It was a normal question to hear from the angel, but that didn't make it any better.

"I slept fine." He huffed, sitting down with Aoi in his arms. The happy three-year-old looked none the wiser.

"Oh? Your face tells me you didn't. What happened?" The angel was the ultimate manipulator, ironic since angels are the epitome of purity.

"Nightmare. An overly unpleasant one. And, I'm more upset that it's unresolved." He growled, looking down at his daughter, she grinning up at him. That put a small smile on his lips. When the angel gave him a face that told him to keep going, he rolled his eyes and muttered, "In the dream, the idiot had forced his way onto [Name]. She was not okay with it. It was rather uncomfortable—and right when I'm about to end her suffering, I wake up."

"My, my. That doesn't sound good." The angel gave him a frown, but looked up to see the Queen coming back in.

"Vegeta." He cocked a brow and turned in his chair, looking towards his mate's voice. "This is a very 'you' matter. Kakarrot's not getting out of bed, for reasons. And, I thought the birds and the bees were going to be when these two are older, but alas—can you help him with it?"

"Disgusting." With a huff, he stood up, hearing Whis giggling softly as the King handed his daughter off to his wife. "I'll deal with the idiot."

"Thank you—" Watching him walk away, she turned to Aoi. "How are you today, sweetheart?" She hummed, getting a happy giggle in return.

"I'm happy!"

"You're happy? That's great." She smiled at her, and she gingerly sat her down. "I'm going to go cook breakfast, okay?" The three nodded to her, watching her walk away.

Meanwhile—

"Get out of bed, you idiot." The King demanded, standing in front of the bed of the slightly younger male. "Why are you still in bed anyway?"

"Because—I had a dream and woke up like this—" Goku answered back, keeping the sheets over him as he looked to the King, whose tail was wagging in annoyance.

"Explain the dream." When the male looked sheepish, Vegeta snapped at him again. "Just fucking say it."

"In the dream—I had sex."

"Oh. A wet dream? You're telling me that's your first time having a wet dream?" He actually couldn't help laughing at this notion. Those happen at least once a week for him, but then again, he is in a healthy relationship that is rather sexual. It's not odd to dream about what makes you happy. She made him happy—

"I mean—of this variety."

"Explain."

"So—" Goku laughed awkwardly, trying to shift the blankets and look away. "It wasn't with... Chi-chi." The aura of the room suddenly shifted, and it suddenly felt hard to breathe, he looking to Vegeta. "It was with [Na—"