Chapter 11~ Training, Training, and... A baby?!

[Note: This chapter is going to be a little more obscure. It will likely have sexual overtones, as well as a sexual 'moment'. This is supposed to highlight the not-shown relationship between Bulma and Vegeta during this time period, and how [Name] reacts to it. Bluntly, [Name] gets jealous. I mean-- This story is rated 'Mature' for a reason-- just warning before people get mad. <3

Also-- this takes place a bit after [Name] turns 16, but still in year 765. I feel bad though-- Because I love Vegeta. But, I hardcore ship Vegeta x Bulma, because it is the most precious thing in Dragon Ball. RIP Let me fan girl for, like, two minutes.]

Year 765 ([Name]= 16, Vegeta= 33)

Training, now, had started. Vegeta had, somehow, talked his way into getting a gravity chamber from Dr. Briefs to train in. It was supposed to go up to three-hundred times Earth's gravity, because Dr. Briefs would not allow five-hundred times, which the Prince demanded. The scary part was that the Prince had forced the young Saiyan along with him.

"Focus!" Vegeta snapped at [Name], making her shift her feet and continue the pose she was in. She was trying to power up to grow more accustomed to the current one-hundred-fifty times Earth's gravity. "Your arms are shaking; I can see it." He added, watching as she hung her head, her legs and back as straight as possible. Her hands were together in front of her chest, and she was trying to focus. Really.

"I know-- But... you already know, besides recently, it's been four, almost five, years since I've had formal training." She piped up to her teacher, taking in a deep breath to help her lungs against the weight. It was a miracle that she was standing straight right now. Truly.

"And, that is not an excuse! Kakarrot went from Earth's gravity to one-hundred times such in six days! Yet, you take five times as long!" He snapped at her. Ah... she forgot how rough he can be, at times.

"And, Kakarrot is, physically, thirteen years, nearly fourteen years, older than myself!" She squeaked back, shifting her feet again as she did her best to focus on the energy she was trying to build. "And, has far more experience! Comparing me to him is--" She couldn't find the word.

"Hmph." He grumbled at her, scoffing at her excuse. She only scoffed back. She focused, more so, back to powering up. And, if one had a scouter, the numbers would be climbing exponentially as energy glowed around her form. But, the sweat at her brow only added to the displays of her fatigue. How long had it been now since they had started training? Just today? Oh-- Nine hours? She wheezed, dropping to a knee and panting.

"I-- I can't..." She whimpered weakly, trying to catch her breath. After powering down, everything felt way too heavy. It was hard for her to stay knelt like that. And, she knew she was getting on Vegeta's nerves, she wasn't an ace at training like her 'friends'. She heard him walk over and turn off the gravity, it immediately becoming light again. Finally, she could breathe.

"We're done for today. Go take a shower, then I want you to meditate for three hours before going to bed. You are failing at getting the proper amount of energy." He told her and when she finally was able to pick herself up, he walked over. "Okay?" She nodded her head weakly, feeling a little defeated.

"S-sorry..." She muttered, her head down as he stood before her. She clearly was not moving at the same pace as he. He was already an ace at two-hundred-fifty times Earth's gravity. She, herself, was still trying to get used to just one-hundred-fifty.

"Chin up." He told her, hooking his index finger underneath her chin. And, when she looked to him, she flustered and shifted her gaze elsewhere. Her heart was pounding in her chest at the closeness, thoughts of her lessons with Bulma a year and a half ago creeping into her head. "This is not the girl I raised, ah? Show pride for your developments. I'm sure Kakarrot's feeble son cannot even stand ten times gravity." Vegeta said gingerly, making her blush more.