☀︎︎𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹☀︎︎

"𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔"
𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑹 | 𝒔𝒂𝒗
NOVEMBER
Atlanta 📍

"Ant, we out this bitch!"

"Bye y'all! I'm finna close up ," Anthony told us on the way out.

It had been a couple weeks since we worked on my frame and me and Jia had started to become friends. Now we were going to my place to chill with my friends. She had invited Destiny too. It was really to celebrate me getting a few works put up in the gallery, but they didn't know that.

After her following me to my place, I guided her up to up apartment and we waited for them all to arrive. We were sat on opposite couches and talking about some random ass things.

"Did all them tattoos hurt? I got a small one of my waist and it hurt so bad when I got it," She asked me.

"I mean, they hurt at first but after a while I got used to them. What the one on your waist say?"

"It's something my mom told me before that stuck with me. 'My gifts are for you to use.' I'm not as caring as a person as she is but I'm trying to be." She admitted.

"That's cool as hell. A lot of mine are things that I drew myself." I leaned back in his chair and adjusted myself in it.

But before we could continue, the door busted open.

"This is a raid! Get on the ground nigger!" Messy's dumbass came into the room.

"Messy, nigga, you play too much," I laughed.

"Forget you, what's your name lil mama?" Unorganized said.

"Majia, nice to meet you," Majia tried to be nice.

"Messy." He sat down beside me, "and that bright ass nigga's name is Rashawn."

"Man, shut the fuck up. Niggas teeth are bright-yellow, so you bright too then," He responded causing me to laugh.

Messy just ignored him and continued with Gee.

"You too pretty to be hanging around Sav," he joked. "Come chill with Messy sometime." He tried to pick her up.

The more I got to know Jia, the more I realized that was kind of closed off, but she was really open about certain things. She was usually more open about her sexuality and artistic ability than her emotions and personal life.

"What Messy got to offer me?" She challenged.

"Dick." This nigga right here.

Jia just laughed, "I'll think about it."

There was a knock at the door and I assumed it was her friend Destiny. I opened the door and was met with a brown skin girl that had long blonde hair and some hoop earrings.

"Wassup? I'm Des," She dapped me up.

"Hey, nice to meet you," I moved out the way and let her into the living room.

"Baeeee!" I heard Majia say.

"Hey Gigi," Destiny hugged her and sat down.

"Gah damn! Another? What we got planned tonight?" Messy said.

"Relax my nigga." I sat back down and got my shit out to start rolling this blunt.

"Messy, you a desperate ass nigga. My fault, he fighting with his baby mother." Rashawn looked up from his phone.

"Nah, she fighting wit me."

"What it about? You not paying child support sir?" Destiny asked him.