☀︎︎𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵☀︎︎

"𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔"
SAVIOR |sav
APRIL
Atlanta 📍

"Majia, get up." I shook her.

"Leave me alone. I'm tired," She said from under her covers.

She was supposed to be bringing me to talk with her parents and then we were gon go to work together. It wasn't my fault that Gee stayed up watching art videos on youtube all night.

"Ight, Ima finna get some water to throw-"

Jia got right up, "I just got my hair done, Savior, and you know that. This lace wasn't cheap," She got up walked passed me.

She ain't lie. Her shit did look good, but I wasn't actually gonna pour water on it though. I just knew it would get her up.

"Baby, I was just playing witchu relax," I walked into the bathroom behind her.

"Okay, but you woke me up mad early and you playing too much." My baby just woke up in a bad mood today. Jia looked up at me with a pout on her face.

I grabbed her by the waist and picked her up up so that we were face to face. Her legs wrapped around me and so did her arms around my neck.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I kissed her cheek. "I was just joking, Jia. But come on, let's get ready to go see your people."

She laid her head on my shoulder and traced some of my tattoos. "Fine. We coulda had some morning sex but now Ion feel like it."

"You was the one talm bout how we needa to stop solving shit with sex."

"I realized I can't agree to those terms."

I laughed, "My lil porn star."

"We been knew."

I kissed her forehead and put her down while she got ready. I was eager to get the answers that I had been waiting for.

She got ready and I grabbed her pretty ass by the hand as we walked to the car. Gee done  is over there as J thought about what to say.

I knew that I was gon ask exactly what happened, but I didn't know if I could handle it. My mama was a liar. I knew that, but I didn't know what else she was hiding from me.  On top of that, I needed to make sure I stayed calm in front of Majia's parents. I didn't want them thinking I was the type of nigga to take out my anger on Gee.

We got there quickly.

"Come on," Jia got out the car.

I followed her to the door and braced myself for her dad. I prayed that her mama answered the door.

Thankfully, it was Elijah.

"Hey, y'all." He looked over to me as he let us in. "Damn, you still fucking with this grinch, Sav?"

Jia cut in, "Remember that when you need a car."

"You finna take back the car? Yea, you are the grinch, my nigga." He turned his fitted around.

"Man, shut up." Gee walked away into the living room.

"How you been?" I dapped him up.

"I been good, bro. How you dealing with Gigi? She a fucking weirdo," He said loud enough for her to hear.

"Lijah, you're literally a fucking idiot! Like what?" She yelled back.

"Nah, shit been cool bro." I laughed and walked into the room to see Jia sitting on the couch.

I took a seat next to her and pulled her into me. She was just having on of those days. Like you know those days when everything annoys you? Yea, one of those.