☀︎︎𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬☀︎︎

"𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒘"
SAVIOR |sav
APRIL
Atlanta 📍

I had a lot planned for today. I wanted to surprise Majia to make up for how things had been recently. The first thing I planned for was a picnic in a small park and I was gonna order an edible arrangement for us, well more her, to eat.

After, we were gon go glass blowing. That shit sound weird, but it meant that we were gonna go make things out of glass from scratch. She had been talking about wanting access to a glass blowing studio and I was glad that I found one for her.

Lastly, Gee was forcing us to wax each other which I was not looking forward to.

"Majia, hurry the fuck up getting dressed. I told you you don't need to do nothing extra."

"I'm looking good for myself, not you Mr. Savior." I heard from the bathroom.

I already knew that.

Jia walked out in a strapless white body con dress, some black heels, and a black and white varsity jacket.

"Aight, now bring ya sexy ass on," I told her.

"You just mad you can't get nun till later."

True, but I just shook my head.

I opened the door for her when we got to the car, and drove to the park that I set up the picnic in. I didn't know why, but I was getting nervous. I just hoped she liked chocolate covered fruits.

I parked, "Come on, baby. Let's go."

When she got out my car, I grabbed her hand and led her through the short grass. About a minute later, we got to the picnic that I had Rashawn set up this morning.

"Awww, Savior! You actually set up a picnic," Jia pulled me closer to her.

"Mhmm, let's sit down."

She sat across from me and I took a minute to take her presence. Majia was such a dominant person and I loved it. Even the way she was looking at me in this moment was attractive. Her eyes stayed in contact with mine and her skin glistened under the direct sun. Jia's large hair framed her face perfectly. God, she was so fucking pretty.

"What you staring at, nigger?" She bucked. "You want a kiss or sum."

"Yea," I pulled her forward and gave her a long slow kiss.

"I mean, I don't mind eating your kids on this picnic. I'm not a picky eater," Jia said.

"I gotchu later."

Before she could respond, we heard someone coming towards us in the grass.

"Edible arrangement for Miss King?" A white man holding a big decorated platter of chocolate covered fruits.

"Yes, you can just set it down in the middle. Thanks, bro." I told him and then he left.

Gee just sat there with her mouth open in shock. I laughed as she collected her thoughts.

"You, wow, you really did this for me," She gave me an appreciative look.

"Of course, I did Gee. Here," I handed her a strawberry to eat.