☀︎︎𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵☀︎︎

"𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑹𝒖𝒈𝒔"
MAJIA | jia
AUGUST
Atlanta 📍

"Okay, now turn left."

I was currently driving somewhere I knew that I wasn't supposed to be.

"Why do we gotta drive over here to get some damn weed when we can just get it from Sav? And, you know he finna be mad that I came over here without him."

Destiny just rolled her eyes, "You needa get out the house. Sav needa to mind his business about what we get into when we together."

Eh.

"Okay, now we're here."

I drove up to a house that I already knew.

"Girl, this is Shawn's house. You tryna get me in trouble, I swear." I shook my head. "You going on there? Oh, wait- please don't tell me- are you fucking him for free weed?"

"No! Of course not. I'm back with your brother, Gigi. You know that."

Uh huh sure.

"You gon stop playing with my little brother.." I sighed.

Elijah was meeting us at Destiny's after. I guess, their relationship was progressing and they were out of that ugly stage. I wished I could say the same.

"We'll talk about that after. Lemme call Shawn."

I didn't even know how she got his number. My main goal was to drive away from here without Shawn telling Savior I was here.

"Actually- just go inside. It'll be easier." I tried to persuade her.

"You know what? You right! I'll go-"

She was interrupted by a knock at the passenger side window. Rashawn peered through with his hands on my the window, until I rolled it down.

"I knew this was your car, Jia. Sav know you here?" Shawn was acting like Savior was my
damn keeper or something.

"I ain't direct myself here. Des did."

"Ight," he looked at Destiny. "You wanted them
need ropes, right?" Destiny nodded. "Here." He pulled a purple bag out his pocket.

Des handed him a 20 and said her goodbyes. Shawn was acting funny with me, but it seemed like everyone was at this point.

"Alright, now let's go to my place-"

My phone buzzed in my lap and I already knew who it was.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?" He questioned.

"I'm in the car with Destiny, why?"

"She always getting you in trouble, Gee. Ion want you over there, especially after that DM you got."

"But-" I tried to explain myself.

"Nah, no 'buts.' Don't go back over there without me. I'm being for real. You got me?"

"Yes."

"Ight, bae, I'll see you later. I love you."

"Love you too."

Savior was skeptical of Destiny. He always said she was 'a bad influence' and stupid shit like that. If anything, he was a bad influence. And, what he didn't know was that I was the bad influence that made Des like this.

"Anyways- tell me about you and my brother." I pried.

We stopped in front of her house, "We're doing good."