☀︎︎𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹☀︎︎

"𝑱𝑼𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑼𝑻"
MAJIA| jia
JUNE
Atlanta 📍

"No, no- slow down, girl! I told you not to get too ahead of yourself. Take a breather. You got this," The old red head told me.

My mama hooked me up with a therapist that she found through my dad. Her name was Dr. Davis and, so far, she had been really helpful.

"Okay. So, you want me to talk to Sav today and make a journal? What should I journal about like specifically?"

"Silly goose! It's your journal. Write whatever you want in it, but it would be more productive if you wrote about your feelings."

Dr. Davis had given me a few tasks over the last week. First, it was to make time for myself and stop worrying about Savior. All I was told to do was take care of my kid, whether Sav was in it or not.

Savior and I weren't as close as we used to be. We barely talked unless it was about Samari. He made more of the effort, but I couldn't fully feel safe around him like I did before.

There were multiple times, since our last in depth talk, that we would end up laying on opposite sides of the bed without speaking. It was our way of keeping each other company when we weren't in the best place in our relationship. It seemed that, every time we had done this, one of us was crying. Savior probably didn't know that I knew he'd be crying, but I knew.

I walked in the house where Savior and my baby were in the living room playing.

"I'm home." I announced with a smile on my face.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing." I shrugged and went to pick up Mari off his mat. "Hi, mama's babyyy! I missed you, papa!"

Samari was starting to look more like Savior everyday. He was adorable. His hair was getting longer and he had long eye-lashed eyes just like his dad. The only thing it seemed like he got from me was his nose.

I put him back down and went to take off the clothes I had on. I threw on the pajama shorts that were laying on my bed and one of Sav's t-shirts before heading back down the stairs for some family time.

I sat down on the couch and he came in with a bottle to give to Mari.

"How's he been since I left?"

"He been good. I turned on some Coco Melon and we chilled." Savior told me.

"Okay, that's good."

He stood up from his seat, "I need to go out for a few, baby. I'll be back."

"Huh? Where you going?"

He was probably going to see the girl he was with before. I didn't know if he had seen this girl since he told me that he cut her off but, every time Savior went out, I couldn't help but think he was out with her.

I had just had a baby. My body wasn't completely ready for sex like hers probably was. I had gained a little weight and my stomach was still going down. It was easy to see why Sav wanted her.

"I gotta handle sum. Ima be back in a few hours, bae. I swear."

"Handle what?"

"Majia," He faced me. "I'm not fucking with no one, but you. Me and Shawn finna do sum real quick."

"I wanna know exactly what you're doing."