☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬☀︎︎

"𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔"
MAJIA | jia
JULY
Atlanta 📍

"This right here finna be my room."

Now, everyone wanted to move in my house. Can you pay rent, Armani?

"Mani, talk to me when that job you got can pay for a room." I joked.

Savior was helping the moving guys get the bed upstairs. He had been really helpful in this moving process which made everything so much less stressful.

"Bro, stop playing. We basically been living together for like three weeks. Just let me stay witchu sometime. Sav be tryna give me rules and curfews and shit. I know you chill."

I ran a hand through my freshly done braids and gave him that look, "Where you think Sav be getting the times for your curfews from? Last week, you were bout to stay out all night until I told him to go find you."

His eyes lit up and he took his hand out his blue jean pocket.

"So either way, Ima have a curfew. It don't make a difference if I stay here or not."

I was not finna have whatever he got into under my responsibility.

"Nope. Ion got time to be watching over you. I'm too conceded to be worried about two of y'all. Savior grown and you almost grown too."

"Jia, you act like Sav won't be here all the time. Just let-"

"Bae! Armani's coming down to help y'all with the furniture!"

"Okay!" Savior yelled back.

I shooed Mani away and went into my bedroom. They were making their way back up the stairs with the bed and I was getting excited. I couldn't wait for me and Savior to put it to use.

Once they got it fully set up in the room, Sav plopped down on it and I laid down on the other side.

"This bed feel good," I said. "We should test it out."

"Nah, you only horny cause you ain't had to do nothing. I been working on moving furniture in all day."

"Yea, but you should want some pussy as your reward."

"Jia, why don't you just rub a nigga's back and sing a lullaby or sum?" He threw an arm over his eyes.

"Fine, I'll rub your back." After I told him at aht, he turned over.

I straddled him to give him his deserved massage. I needed to so stuff like this from him more often. I hadn't been taking care of Savior the way that he tried to take care of me.

"What made you want all these tattoos?" I wondered because I had a good view of both of his sleeves.

"Ion know. I used to do it as a coping mechanism. Of course, I drew and shit like that, but it got to the point where I wanted art to be apart of me forever. It was the one thing that I knew would never change."

He was always seemed so calculated with everything he did. Compared to me, he was so organized.

"Everything you do has such a meaning to it." I pointed out.

"Mhmm, what's the point of doing something that I haven't thought through?" He asked rhetorically.

I was more spontaneous than him by far. The tattoo I had was something that I thought of when I was already at the shop with Des.

I kept massaging and Savior began to doze off.

"Baby, stay awake for oneee second cause Mani asked me to go out till like 3AM tonight cause it's his girl's birthday and I told him to ask you."