☀︎︎𝑻𝑬𝑵☀︎︎

"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝑬."
MAJIA | jia
DECEMBER
Atlanta 📍

TRIGGER WARNING: sexual assault

Before going to sleep last night, I took some pics to post on my instagram of my new hair. The hoes went crazy and that's all Imma say.

So, when I woke up, I got onto the shower and put on a a loose t-shirt. I planned on finishing a requested painting today.

The painting was of Jesus, surprisingly. The person that requested it was a pastor and that made me scared to let him down. Nobody wanted a pastor disappointed with them over a Jesus picture.

I mixed my blues and whites for the background. Left and right, up and down, my brush moved in routine.

I took a short lunch break and got right back to finishing it up. The faster I finished this the faster I got paid for it.

Abruptly, there was a loud banging on my door. I just assumed it was Sav because he said he was going to bring me some weed yesterday.

So, I opened it. But when I opened it, it wasn't Savior. It was Messy.

"What are you doing here?" My voice held annoyance.

"Why you block me, Gee? Huh? And then you post pictures like that on instagram?" He came into my living room without invitation.

"You know why. I don't like you . Simple."

"Baby girl, why you keep lying to yourself? You do like me."

"How? How does that make any sense?! I told you many fucking times that I don't like you romantically! I liked to be fucked! That's it! Your personality is unattractive to me!" I yelled.

"You just talking! The way we fucked wasn't the way you fuck someone you don't like!"

He was starting to creep me out.

"Oh my gosh! What don't you understand, bro! Why the fuck can't I just like sex without all this complicated shit," I ran my hands down my face. "Your bag is in my room. Get it and get out."

He sucked his teeth and went into my room. I followed him to make sure he knew where it was.

Messy picked it up with an attitude, "You gon come around."

"No the fuck I ain't," I told him, but with that he turned back around and pushed me, hard.

He pushed me so hard that I fell onto my bed and he came down too. He took it as an opportunity to put kisses all down the right side of my neck. He took it as an opportunity to give my waist a tight hold.

"Get off of me Messy!" I pushed and shoved. "Get the fuck off!"

"Why? I'm in love with you, Gee. This my girl and it's my body," He smiled into my skin.

"stop!" I couldn't get him off.

I tried and tried to push him off of me but he was too heavy. He would budge. I looked at him as he pinned my arms over my head aggressively with a sinister look.

My stomach turned as I had a feeling of what was about to happen. My body cringed and my breath hitched as I felt him start to pull down my under wear.

"Messy, stop! Please! Please stop! I don't wanna do this with you!" I begged.

"Yes you do, Jia. Why would we fuck in the first place?"