☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵☀︎︎

"𝑭𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆"
SAVIOR| sav
OCTOBER
Atlanta 📍

Majia was annoying me beyond explanation today. She was was in a bad mood and, when she was in a bad mood, she didn't stop until everyone else was too.

We'd been good these last few months. We learned to work through our relationship and give each other space when we were fed up. Today was one of those days.

"Mani! Just be quiet for one second! Why would you spill this fucking sticky ass juice on my floors and not clean it up?! Clean this shit up, bro!" She was yelling in the other room.

"Bro, relax. I can only do so much. My hand still healing and I can't even use it all the way."

"So, you can sit up here on the game all day, but you can't wipe sum up with a paper towel?! I can't witchu," I braced myself, hearing he footsteps come into the living room. "Savior. Get your little brother, cause he pissing me off."

"Baby, calm down. It's just juice."

"It's not just juice if he never cleans up his own messes. I'm not a fucking house keeper or a damn slave. He too grown to be acting like that."

Why did I have to be in between this? Lord have mercy. I didn't wanna upset either of them and Jia would fuck his little ass up if I let her.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" I asked the question that I knew she wanted me to.

"Yea."

I sighed, and got up to go into his room. He was still there playing the game, proving her point.

"Yo, Armani. Bro, why you got Gee yelling like that? You know how she been recently. Just clean up the juice."

"I'm in the middle of sum," He was focused on 2K.

"Clean the shit up 'fore she get back in here, ight?"

"Yea, I will."

I prayed that he would because, now, I was gonna get yelled at too. I walked back into the living room and sat back down on the couch next to her.

"What he say?"

"He gon do it." I pulled her close to me. "You in a bad mood today. Let's go take picture of the pieces we want on our site."

Our site was up and running for about a month now and all we had to do was take picture map of our work and drop it off. We'd still occasionally go to the studio, but we were doing so well that we didn't need to.

"We could sell these two together," she pointed to both of our most recents. "I think they'd be a good deal."

"Hm, I think they'd be more by themselves. If we separate them, we can make more money."

"But, these two compliment each other. We don't need to spike up the price on these two separately when we make enough without doing that." She threw her hair over her shoulder.

"I'm just saying cause, by that logic, we should just sell everything in bundles. We can just sell them by they self." I suggested, but that really pissed her off.

She sighed, "Fine, do what ever the fuck you wanna do." Jia walked past me and out the room. "Y'all obviously not hearing what I'm saying today."

It was bothering me that I couldn't figure out why she was so upset. It seemed like she was done with me and I ain't like it at all.

I followed her into our room, "Bae, hollup. What's up witchu? Why you so upset?"

She sat down on the edge of the bed and diverted her eyes from mine. "Nothing. Just leave it."