☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀☀︎︎

"𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏"
MAJIA | jia
MAY
Atlanta 📍

"Ready, set, go!"

"Wait, he's cheating! Look how his feet are so far in front of mine. They don't even line up." I told Mani.

"Bro, I'm not cheating. She just know I'm bout to beat her," Savior threw his hands up in the air.

"Ight, ight. Just move back, Sav." Mani was the mediator.

Sav moved back and we tried again.

"Ready, set, go!"

I was dusting that nigga for the first four seconds, but after that I had no chance of winning, so
I stopped running. I was not finna waste energy on a race I wasn't gon win.

Mani laughed at me, "Gee." He grabbed his less mobile hand with his dominant. "You just quit like that?"

"That man is too tall and built for me to be competing with him in a damn race."

Savior came back down the road in front of his place and bowed at us. This man, I swear.

"You ain't have a chance, Jia."

"Shhh. Not true," I played around.

Savior had just come back to his house after taking Mani to physical therapy. I waited for them here and sketched out my plan for my career.

We had been talking about being our own bosses and  working free lance for a while now, but I figured that we were close enough and solid enough to work together. I was trying to find someone that could set up a website for us to sell our pieces on. We had freedom at the studio but like any job, a percentage of my money went to Ant and the studio as a whole. It was time we branched off.

"Wait hollup, my girlfriend calling me," Mani tried to excuse himself.

"He swear he got a girlfriend," Savior told me.

"Good luck to her." I said as Savior hugged me from behind. He was so lovey dovey recently.

"I like this dress."

I was wearing a black strapless sundress and it looked good on me. It really wrapped around my curves the way I wanted it to.

"So do I."

He kissed me on my cheek and let me go as Mani came back. Armani came over looking happier than ever.

"Can y'all bring me to my girlfriend house? Mama not gon bring me."

Savior was conflicted and I was gonna let him handle it. He knew Mani way better than I did.

" Ight, I'm finna bring you, but you not staying all night. Cause if you get her pregnant it's gon be on me." He said responsibly.

"Bro, come on. She on birth control-"

"Period," slipped out of my mouth.

"-and Ima just tell Ma I'm sleeping at your house," Mani finished.

"Make sure you wrap up anyways, cause she probably lying. But, ight, I'll take you there. Just tell ma you at Shawn's house not mine." He negotiated.

"We don't wrap-" I thought out loud.

Savior's hand covered my lips, "We grown." He turned back, "Mani hop in the car real quick."

"Gimme kiss," I told him.

He pecked my lips and said, "I'll be right back after I bring him over there."

"Okay," I went back inside and upstairs to his place.