☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶☀︎︎

"𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑"
MAJIA | jia
JUNE
Atlanta 📍

I was coming to my senses the longer I took care of me and me only. The website was done, I made 30,000 this week, and I hadn't contacted my ex in over a week. I felt amazing. I had so many things in the works. Buying a house was finally on my priority list.

I was hanging out with my best friend more and I had even went to smoke with Lijah for a day. Me and him used to be closer, so I was trying to close that gap again.

Right now, I was just coming home from the studio and it was time for me to make dinner. The grocery store was packed when I went yesterday, but I grabbed as much food as I could.

I quickly mad myself some pasta and garlic bread. Once it was done, I wrapped it up for tomorrow.

To be honest I was so drained from the day. There were so many people viewing the gallery since it was the weekend. There was buyer after buyer, and you know some of them were rude as fuck.

Also, Katie's stupid ass was there today and she kept interrupting every transaction that I was trying to make. I really didn't know why Ant didn't fire her already.

I went on to take a shower but before I got in I almost pissed my pants.

When I sat down it didn't feel like pee, it felt like a heavy period. But, I was in birth control and I hadn't had an actually period in almost three years.

I stood up hastily to look at the toilet.

I was horrified by what I saw.

It was gushy, clumped, and clotted blood. I immediately knew what was happening.

I felt sick at the sight.

Blood was still sticking to my skin as I thought about what to do. My tears slid down my cheeks before I could even make a decision. The best thing for me to do was sit on the toilet to avoid a big mess.

It was hard for me to formulate a clear thought. How was I supposed to react to this? This completely blindsided me.

I needed to figure out who to tell and how it happened and how I didn't notice. How was I so oblivious to the things happening in my body? I could've prevented this from happening.

I dialed my sister's number.

"Hey, bae! Guess what?! I got-" Destiny practically shouted through the phone.

I couldn't be bothered with whatever she was talking about. "I'm having a miscarriage." I said in a shaky voice.

Saying the words aloud made it worse. It made it reality.

"What? I-I'll, oh my gosh. I'm coming," then the line went silent.

_____

SAVIOR | sav

"Ow! Nigga, you pressing down way too hard."

"Bro, relax. Just let him do it this his second tattoo on an actual person," Ryan told me from behind his new apprentice.

"Ight, you luck that I'm even doing this." I laid back again.

This pain wasn't that much different than any other tattoo on my sleeves but I was probably just nervous because an amateur was doing it.

I was almost done and I definitely was gonna take extra time looking at it. It didn't take too long to do, thankfully.

A few minutes later the kid announced, "I'm done, bro. Go look at it." He ran a hand though his blonde hair.