☀︎︎ 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 ☀︎︎

"𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘"
𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑹 | 𝒔𝒂𝒗
NOVEMBER
Atlanta 📍

"Please! Someone call the police! Call an ambulance, baby! Go get the house phone!" My mother's voice rang in my ears as I stood behind her and the lifeless body in fear.

Was he gone for real? Would the guys come back? He would never get to see me paint again?

"I'll do it, Ma!" Shawn ran past me.

All I could feel was hot tears running down my adolescent face.

"Shit." I jolted up from my sleep and looked to my side where my phone was buzzing repeatedly.

"Yo?"

"Get up, bro. Mani was caught sneaking back in the house from last night. Ma say he came in and was tryna hide like somebody was after him or sum." Rashawn said on speaker phone.

I needed to get up and deal with it before Rashawn and Messy got there. Armani needed to be talked to first.

"Ima be there." I hung up.

I threw on some black sweats and a matching sweatshirt. As soon as I had brushed my teeth and did the rest of my hygiene, I headed over to Mama's house. I was getting more nervous the closer I got.

Parking out front, Rashawn and Messy came up right behind me. When I stepped out, I could see the anger in Shawn's face.

"Shawn? Bro, calm down 'fore we go in there." I met him at his car door.

"Nah, that nigga think he all big and tough then I'ma see how tough he is."

I knew he planned to fight him or push him around, but niggas didn't need to do that. That's what Mani was used to. We needed to do something to show him that he doesn't have to do this.

On the other hand, Messy came out of the car on the phone.

"Lemme come over later," He said to the phone.

"Messy. Listen clearly, I do not like you in a romantic way. You are just dick to me." I recognized Majia's voice as it spoke in a robotic tone.

"I don't believe you, bae." He squinted his eyes and walked toward us.

"I'm not your bae. Call me if you wanna give me dick and dick only. Annoying ass nigga." With that, she ended the call leaving Messy to actually deal with what we came for.

"You wasting your fucking time. She don't like you, bro." I told him.

"She do," He looked toward the small run down house. "Let's go check out this nigga, though. See what the fuck going on in here." Messy led us into the house.

After walking down the hallway and into his room, we first saw my mother sitting on the end of the bed talking to Mani while he sat there on the game, not paying her any attention. That ain't sit right with me.

"Mani, get the fuck up! Ion know what the fuck you think this is but now it's my turn to talk to you." Rashawn stood in front of him.

Mani only truly listened to Rashawn and even that was occasional. I was more reasonable compared to him, so now that Shawn and Messy were here, he knew he was in trouble.

"Shawn, bro, don't be on no stupid shit, mannn." He started and my mama left the room.

"Armani, I been tryna tell you to take my advice but you ain't wanna listen to me. Now, these niggas gon rough you up and Ion feel bad." I moved over and next to Mess.