☀︎︎𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵☀︎︎

"𝑬𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆"
𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑹 | 𝒔𝒂𝒗
FEBRUARY
Atlanta 📍
Two more days passed. I was laying low until I decided what I wanted to do to handle this. It was a scenario where I had to practice what I preached.

I had told all the niggas of the neighborhood that we needed to work together to cut the violence and shit out. I couldn't say that and then go participate in same things that I was supposed to be working to fix.

I got out of my bed and threw on some clothes. As I got dressed, I thought about what I was doing and the effect it would have on my little brother. It just furthered my reasons for doing what I had deceived to do.

I talked to Rashawn and we were going to text Messy and try to make things okay between us. We would meet up with him away from my mama's house, just in case. I would tell him to come alone, even though I wasn't going to and I knew he wasn't going to either.

I needed this to end. I was prepared for anything to happen. I didn't care if I got shot. I didn't care if he got shot. All I wanted was to back up my morals and I was willing to put my life on the line to do so.

I began by packing a large duffel bag. In it was two chopped, two pistols, some knifes, and some weed. I even packed some clothes in case I needed to change. With the clothes, I threw a couple ski masks and an extra license plate for my car. It was smart of me to get my stuff from Ma's house a couple weeks ago.

Rashawn was coming over to my place and we were gonna leave to go to some abandoned run down building from here.

When he walked through the door, my phone started ringing in the other room.

"Hollup," I told Rashawn.

Majia was facetiming me at the wrong time, but I couldn't ignore it.

"Saviorrr." She looked stressed.

"Yes, baby?" I asked.

"I'm serious, stop." Majia's eyes moved toward the camera.

"I am, too."

"Savior, the bitch that wanted this painting just came by here and tried to cuss me out! Talking bout some  'This is not what I invisioned.... If you can't paint then why do you work here... dadadadadada,' and now I have to redo it! I'm so frustrated, Sav, cause I worked so hard on it." She was sitting on her stool.

I looked up at Shawn as he came into my room, "Jia, stop stressing, ight? If the lady don't like then she don't like it. You don't have to make another one if you don't want to."

"But Savior, you're not getting it. You saw the painting yourself. It was so good and-"

"Nah, you're not redoing it. Tell her that she's gonna take the one you made or you'll sell it to someone else."

"Fine. This shit got me in such a bad mood. Why you ain't been here in a couple days?" She questioned.

"Don't worry about it. Ima be back soon. Listen, I gotta go, okay?"

"Okay, bye." Gee blew a kiss at the camera making me smile.c

I put my phone in my pocket.

"You fuck with her?" Rashawn asked me with a knowing look on his face.

"Nah. Let's just go get this shit over with."