☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬☀︎︎

"𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑴𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏"
SAVIOR | sav
APRIL
Atlanta 📍

"Okay, now pass me the pink."

"Light pink, or hot pink?"

"Light."

Jia was tryna distract herself from how pregnancy she was by painting. She came in the art room everyday and painted until it was time to go
to bed. Pregnancy was really draining her to the point where she only went outside about once a week. Without painting, I wouldn't know how she would be functioning.

"You don't wanna go to the park when you done? We can just walk around."

"No, I'm good. I wanna finish this."

She was going through all this pregnancy stuff for me, so I might as well have listened to her about this. I continued to pass her the tools she needed. But, I stopped when I got the notification that our Door Dasher was here.

"Hollup," I got up and went to the door.

I thanked the dasher that brought in our Chipotle that my baby mama desperately wanted.

"Here, baby." I handed her the bowl.

She was sitting in a weird and different position.  Jia just tuned me out.

"You don't want your food, Gee? " I asked her.

"Ion wanna move."

"What you mean youn wanna move?" I was confused.

"My water broke."

"Nigga, what?"

"Ion wanna move cause more fluid gon come out. I wanna finish this piece first."

She was fucking crazy if she thought I was gon let her sit here and go into labor.

"Nah, we gotta go to the hospital. You can finish it after you have the baby."

I got up and ran into our room to get her hospital bag. I wasn't letting her sit here and wait.

"Savior, just wait. I'm not finna have the baby right right now."

"Jia, get up, ight? You either gon walk to the car or Ima carry you."

"But-"

I walked away from her to put the bag in the car. We both knew she was gonna listen.

"I'm coming, damn."

_______

There were 6 doctors in the room. Did we need four of those motherfuckers in the room right now? No, but there was an extra because Jia wanted at least one black doctor supervising and the rest were here due to the loud screaming.

"Where is my fucking mama?! This shit hurt so fucking bad, bro!" Gee yelled and squeezed my hand.

"She's on her way. There's just traffic."

The contraction went away, "Okay. Savior, go look at my pussy. Is it really wide?"

I honestly did not wanna see allat.

"Jia, there's 6 doctors here. Ion needa look-"

"Go look." Yes ma'am.