☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻☀︎︎

"𝑺𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 32"
SAVIOR| sav
OCTOBER
Atlanta 📍

"Ant, stop playing. I need my stuff from over there."

"Y'all clearly got your own supplies at home if you have a successful website. You don't need to take your stuff, Sav."

I came back to the studio to get the rest of my things from my spot and Ant wasn't having it. I still would come back and hang up some of my works in the gallery, but Ant saw me taking me supplies out as me
never coming back.

"Ima still put my shit up in the gallery, but I'm taking my stuff cause we need it."

Anthony didn't know that pregnant Jia wasn't finna let him be so difficult. Jia had no problem coming up in here and starting mess before, so you know she ain't care now.

"Sav, I was the first one to welcome you in here and I gave you a job. Just stay a little bit longer."

His was tryna guilt trip me.

"Okay. I told you Ima stay, but I'm still working on what we got going on too."

"Ight, man. Where's Jia?"

"She in the car. She said she not getting out till we get home cause she 'too bad to be out in cold weather.'" I shrugged.

Ant laughed, "Sounds right. Tell her I say hi."

I nodded my head letting him know that I would. I was able to collect my things, but stupid ass Ocean, or whatever the fuck his name was, was there too.
I decided to buck at him and move on.

I got back and Jia was has those weird little cords connected to her stomach that the baby listened to music and anything else from.

"What y'all listening to now?" I said as I started the car.

"We listening to a confidence booster. We gon pop out when it's time."

"Yea, my baby gon pop out, but you not popping no where."

"Shh, you know after I pop this baby out, I'm popping this pussy, pur." She adjusted the baby headphones.

"Uh huh, sure."

She knew she wasn't gon be popping nothing 'cause this pregnancy made her more clingy than ever. Before this, I'd be wishing for her to be more clingy. But now, sometimes I wished she would give me some personal space.

"Let's go open the envelope with the gender." Jia said suddenly.

"Nah, you gon regret it."

She was adamant about having our baby's gender be a surprise until the day. I was tempted to take her suggestion about looking today, but we waited this long, might as well keep going.

"You right."

We weren't out of the house together as much as I liked to be, so I thought that it was best to do something today.

"Bae, you wanna go to the store? I know you been wanna shop."

"Yeah, I do. I'm ready to buy the clothes that we haven't gotten yet."

I drove over there and made sure she put on the big ass coat I got her. She didn't wanna put on a winter hat, but I made her anyway.

We were walking through the baby section, "Savior! Look, this is soooo cute. It's like a onesie but it's a bear."

"I like it," honestly, I didn't really care what we bought as long as it would fit and keep provide some warmth.

We continued to walk around, searching for new items that we felt would be right for our child. Jia was happy to be shopping with me because I never went with her. I'd never admit it, but I was having fun on this trip.