☀︎𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻☀︎︎

"𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐𝒏"
SAVIOR | sav
AUGUST
Atlanta 📍

"You told her you would handle it? That's what you told her?"

"Yea, bro. It wasn't my job to do anything at all, or even answer her call. I told her that cause she was upset about you and I wanted to calm her down." Shawn put his shit in the bag.

My issue wasn't that he told her that he would do something about Risky. It was that he told her that he would do something and he didn't. Now, she was riding with Des and shit, thinking that everything was taken care of. Shawn should've just told her that he didn't wanna get in whatever we were arguing about.

"Then, you shoulda just left it alone cause she was over here that same day Risky was pulled up at my house. That nigga got a video of where me and my family stay. I got a son now, bro. I cant have that shit coming to my house. "

I had already put the uzi that I planned on using in the bag. The quicker this was over with the better.

"It wasn't even my idea to kill his fucking brother ! This wasn't my idea at all, Sav! There wasn't no fucking reason to take it that far, if you was worried about your family! Ion give a fuck that the nigga's brother is dead but I know that you do! I know how you get when shit like this happens, so I'm doing the best I fucking can to let you do what you want to fucking deal with it, my nigga! Just cause I'm your brother don't mean I'ma let you bitch me out for your fucking girl!"  Rashawn paced back and forth, yelling.

When he got like this, it was best to let him keep going. We had fought physical too many times because I fought fire with fire. I didn't feel like fighting with him right now, even though it seemed like that's what he wanted me to do.

"My fault." I leaned over from my spot on his couch to tie my shoes. "I ain't tryna bitch you out. It's just my priorities changed, you feel me? After tonight, I'm done with all the street shit. It's ruined my life more than once."

It took a minute for my brother to answer me, "Ight, Sav. Let's just go." Rashawn threw the duffel bag over his shoulder.

All I wanted was to be able to go home and see my son after this. I didn't care if Risky saw and recording us fucking through the window. I didn't care that Shawn was having a fucking breakdown. And, I was trying not to care that I was going to kill a nigga that was going through the same thing I was.

But, he killed my brother first.

So, it was only fair.

We were coming up on his street.

I had to be ready.

We both knew Risky would be on the block. That's where he always was this time of night.

There shouldn't have been anyone out here with him. I didn't need anymore casualties and neither did Shawn.

As I suspected, there he stood in the distance under the dim light. It looked like he was smoking a joint.

There were soft foot steps behind me and I made sure that they were my brothers. They were.

I slowed my approach to keep from catching Risky's attention.

My uzi was ready to shoot. I checked it and watched him carefully as I got prepared myself to run up on him. He needed to know who was doing this.

Bracing myself, I started running over to him.

About 4 feet away,  he turned around to face me.