☀︎︎𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵☀︎︎

"𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝑮𝒐"
MAJIA| jia
MARCH
Atlanta 📍

It took another long and boring week for Savior to return to work. This time when he returned, we ignored each other. We didn't exchange any words or glances, nothing, even though we sat right next to each other.

I just wanted to do what I came to the studio to do. I didn't need Savior to tell me what to do like he liked a or joke around with me as I poured my heart out into my work. I just needed myself and it would always be like that. It was okay if he was mad at me because at least I didn't get pulled in too deep.0

I didn't regret anything I did last week and probably never would. I wasn't taught to let people beat on me or hit me without hitting back.

But, now, I was going through a rough patch. My best friend and brother were still broken up. And Destiny wasn't someone I could reach out to anymore, simply because I  would  feel guilty if I did that to my little brother. I was still trying to get over what happened a few months ago. So, when things got tough and I had a nightmare or a panic attack, there was no one to call. The only person I called was my mama cause she and my pops were the only people that could calm me down.

I zoned back in to my conversation with Ant.

"Yea, she wanna buy that piece for 12,000. Ain't that something? Your work in the last couple of weeks has been worth a lot Majia." Anthony told me.

"Yea, I noticed."

They were only worth so much because I had no other way of getting my feelings out.

Anthony walked away and, as I wanted to did the same, there was a knock at the studio door. After we got a lock for this door, we didn't have people just strolling in anymore.

I opened the door to Sav's ex girlfriend. The girl was wearing a sheer and see through top, with long black jeans and some sandals. Baby, it's March.

Compared to me, she was over dressed. I had on my, almost uniform, gray hoodie, afro, and black leggings.

"Um, hey you. Where Sav at?" She looked me up and down.

I didn't even say anything I just moved out the way and let her find him herself.

"Hey, baby." I heard her greet him as she walked over.

I needed to go back to my space but I really didn't want to deal with either of them. At the same time, I didn't wanna look scared by standing over here while they talked, so I went back to my seat.

"Ari, why you here this time?" Savior sounded annoyed.

"Ion know. I miss you."

"Ight? Didn't I tell you not to come by here or even fucking text me last time I saw you?"

"Yea, but we both know you ain't mean that." I saw her rubbing his back from my peripheral vision. Break this bitch's neck Savior.

"I did."

"Hmph, wait ain't you the bitch that Messy be saying he fuck with? I knew ya name sounded familiar."