☀︎︎𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬☀︎︎

"𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐 & 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒕"
MAJIA | jia
APRIL
Atlanta 📍

Destiny was gonna be at my place in about five minutes and I was excited to see her. We hadn't had the time to hang out in a while and I needed advice anyways.

I stayed in my pajamas and twirled my fingers as I waited. I doubted that things would be awkward between us because we always bounced back after a bump in our relationship.

Three days has passed since Savior and I had the argument. I didn't reach out and neither did he. I was in such a tough situation and I wished that he could understand that. If I told him who killed his father and he decided to act on it, then my parents would feel betrayed over their close friend. On the other hand if I didn't tell him, I was keeping a major secret from him that I knew he was looking for since his father's death.

"Open up, bitch!" My bestfriend shook my door knob.

I went and opened the front door and she embraced me in a tight hug. I didn't realize how much I missed her.

"Hey, babe," I let go and led her into my bedroom.

"I missed you, Gigi. Shit been rough." She threw herself on my bed after taking off her air max's that coordinated with her white tube top and grey sweats.

"I missed you, too. A lot a shit happened since we last talked for real. Give me a sec, I'll fill you in."

"You and Sav together?"

"Uhhh, kinda. How you guess that?"

"I could tell from when I met him," Des told me.

I explained almost everything that happened in the last few months until I got to this week.

"Okay, uh," I was picking what I wanted to tell her. "Me and Savior got a lot closer recently and we went on a date a few days ago. But, like, he met my parents and them niggas just don't stop talking, so Savior found out that we knew something about how Uncle Germ killed his pops. Then, we got in a big ass fight about it and he's pissed."

"Wow. That was a lot. You like the nigga enough to chase after him?"

"Yea. I wish I could say no, but yea." I smiled.

"The streets miss you. We miss you out here," Destiny said and it reminded me of what I needed to tell her.

"You be doing niggas dirty, like you and Lijah was supposed to be together forever,"

"Bitch, you the one that taught me to do that shit. You can't even lie." She laughed. "You had niggas fighting over you, moms calling you, Majia bye."

I laughed with her, "I ain't even like that no more."

"You think you're not, but you are."

We laughed some more while turning on netflix and watching victorious. Gotta love teen nick.

After a couple of hours, we rolled up and smoked some shit that she brought for me. I guess in a way, it was her peace offering.

My mind was cleared after the first few hits. Destiny was a person that I loved to spoke with because she thought everything was funny as hell. I wasn't as high as she was. Des had been laughing at the show for two minutes straight.

"Rex so funny, my nigga. He just be roasting all them bitches left and right," She caught her breath and made me laugh.

When I looked back at my phone, I had an incoming facetime from Savior.