☀︎︎𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻☀︎︎

"𝑷𝒆𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔""
𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑹 | 𝒔𝒂𝒗
DECEMBER
Atlanta 📍

"Savior, you are so good at this stuff, oh my goshhhh." Katie came up behind me as I worked on the pottery wheel.

"Mhm..." She was so annoying.

I checked the time and saw that I had about ten minutes before me and Gee were gonna leave to work on our project at my house.

"You're like really hot by the way. Like you look like you'd have a big dick. Like I don't know what it is." The bitch told me and I almost gagged.

"You just a snow bunny. That's why you think that." I was focused on the mug that I was making.

"Oh my goshhhh!" She twirled her hair and laughed. "I'm soooo not!" Katie then smacked my shoulder.

That was it. I needed to leave the building. I had done enough work in here for the day.

"Excuse me," I exited the room and went into the main studio where Jia was talking to Ant after I washed my hands.

"Hey, Sav," She said to me as I walked towards them.

"Hey, you tryna dip right now?" I got straight to the point.

"Yea, lemme just get my bag," She walked away from me and her hips swayed.

"You and her got sum going on?" Ant got my attention from beside me.

I was starting to wish we did.

"Us? Nah, we just friends and we work well together." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"Oh, ight."

She came back over and we silently agreed to hop in our cars and drive over to pick up Mani from school . It was a few days since Mani came to stay and he was supposed to be at school right now. Besides actually needing to work on this project, I was going home early to make sure he was actually at school.

After the short drive, we arrived at his highschool. Before me and Gee worked on our project thing, we were going to a community cook out and basketball event that my brother set up. Jia decided she wanted to come and chill with all of us, too.

"Oh yea, my brother been staying with me. So, he coming back wit us after. Don't mind him though, cause that nigga be feening."I told her as she adjusted her seat belt.

"That's cool." She was very easy going.

We turned on some music as we went to get Mani. I was worried about some shit popping off at the cookout when I had both of them with me. Of course, I had my gun, but I didn't know who was gonna show up.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Jia noticed my silence.

"Nun, I'm cooling," I didn't wanna tell her everything I was thinking.

"Eh, okay."

Outside of Mani's school was packed. It made me remember why I hated highschool. It was full of a bunch of clout chaser and bitches with no morals.

We felt the handle to the back door of the car pulled open and Mani drop down into the back seat.

"Wassup," I greeted him.

He adjusted his fitted cap, "Hey, bro. You not gon introduce me to this fine young lady?" Mani tried to be smooth.

"I can introduce myself. I'm Savior's friend, Majia." She went to dap him up.

This nigga held her hand for extra long, "You looking for someone to spoil you lil mama?"

Gee laughed, "Honey, you're a minor. I like my niggas grown."