☀︎︎𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬☀︎︎

"𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻/𝑰 𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬"
SAVIOR | sav
JUNE
Atlanta 📍

"Come on, youn wanna cuddle with me?"

"No." Jia didn't even sound like she believed herself.

"Ight, watch when I come over there then," I said because I had been threatening to go over there and tickle her.

Tickling her was the only way for me to get a smile out of her when it was just us.

"Savior, don't-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I went over to the other side of the bed and tickled her. She was the most ticklish around her neck and arms.

Jia laughed historically while trying to get me off, "Okay, okay." She said between laughs.

"Nah, you was playing wit me." I continued.

"Okay, I'll cuddle witchu. I'll cuddle," She begged.

Jia opened her eyes when I stopped tickling her. This was the most intimate we had been in a while.

I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't know if she was comfortable with me again.

She needed to initiate it.

I looked down at her and her big coily afro against our black satin pillow cases. Below me was the girl I loved to see. She was lively and fun. It felt normal again.

Jia moved her face closer to mine, letting me know that we had the same idea. So, I connected my lips to hers.

I kissed her desperately. I kissed her to let her know that I missed us together. It seemed like she felt the same way.

I flipped us over so that she was on top. I wanted her to feel like she was in control.

Majia placed her hands on my chest and got more comfortable without breaking the kiss. I bricked up when I felt her pussy print on me.

I was trying not to moan, if I was being honest.

I couldn't let this go too fast. We were just easing back into our relationship.

"Sit on my face." I told her.

"Nah, I'm too heavy Sav. I gained weight."

Heavy??? Nigga what? Ain't nun wrong wit some extra ass.

"What? You ain't never been heavy for me, even if you gained weight. Ion care how heavy you are cause Ima still beat it up either way." I assured her.

"Still no."

"Fine," I turned her around and made her lay on her stomach. I sat up a little and moved her ass into my face. "Ima eat it from the back then."

I didn't waste time slipping her shorts and her panties down her legs. My pussy was still perfect after having a baby. The only difference was a few stretch marks.

I gave her slit a quick kiss and decided what to do. The thought of fucking her from behind right now was turning a nigga on.

But, I knew she wasn't ready.

I stuck my tongue in her and moved my head from left to right. My hands held her ass for support. She had told me before that the feeling of my rings turned her on.

I took my tongue out of her and moved my face down to her clit. My lips connected to it causing a moan to exit her mouth.

"Mhmmm, yes," She moaned.