☀︎︎ 𝑺𝑰𝑿 ☀︎︎

"20 𝑴𝒊𝒏"
𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑹 | 𝒔𝒂𝒗
NOVEMBER
Atlanta 📍

"It's open!"

I opened Majia's front door and saw a beautiful apartment. It was well put together and clean. I wasn't surprised in the slightest.

"Hey, boo. Welcome to my humble abode, art buddy," She gestured with her french tipped hands.

She had on some nike shorts and a red t shirt. She also had her braids in a low ponytail. Jia looked good and my body definitely responded.

"Wassup, where we doing this at?"

"My room. That's where all my stuff is."

I followed her into the back room. I could tell her room was like a sanctuary. It had those fake vines hanging around with vinyls of sza and jhené aiko. It matched her personality.

"I like your room." I sat my bag down on the floor.

"Thanks," She pulled out a sketch book.

I kept looking around and saw a black book bag and I immediately knew whose it was.

"Yo, is that Messy's bag?"

"Yea, we fucked a couple days ago and he's tryna use his bag as a reason to come back over here. He doesn't get that I don't like him like that. I just like to have sex." She flipped through the pages of the leather book.

Messy wasn't gonna leave her alone and I knew that.

"Good luck, cause that nigga will be on ya ass everyday." I laughed.

"Yea, I think I made a mistake by sharing this magical coochie." She laughed with me.

I sat down on her black covers and made myself comfortable while we brainstormed about what this collaborative piece would be. Neither of us really had an idea. Then, I did.

"I got sum! Let's make it puzzle pieces. We just have to think about what we want on them."

"That's mad smart. I like it." Majia sat criss cross apple sauce near me on the bed.

She pulled some materials from her closet and threw them out into the open wood floor.

"What should we make the pieces say?"

"Ion know. Maybe it could be sum about Black Lives Matter and stuff. Like a current issues type thing," I suggested.

"Bettt. I can't wait to see these white folks' faces when we get it put up," She got excited and so did my dick.

Me and Jia were just friends some I didn't know why I was so turned on. I just tried to ignore it.

"Let's sketch it out," I told her.

We sketched out the puzzle first, with some pieces lifting up, and then we did the protests and all that stuff. To fill the silence, we talked about stupid shit.

"Your hair always been that long?" Jia asked me.

"Not really. I started growing it out last year, but It only really reaches around my chin," I took it out the pony tail to show her.