☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻Y 𝑺𝑰𝑿☀︎︎

"𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝑴𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒚"
MAJIA | jia
JULY
Atlanta 📍

"Bitch, it's my birthday week!"

"I'm so excited! What you got planned? I know you doing smothering big. You ain't had a party in a while. You should throw a party at your new house," Des told me through the facetime.

It was gonna be my 24th birthday on Friday and I hadn't gotten lit in a long time. I needed to go all out.

"For real, maybe I'll do a party and buy a pole or something. I wanna get on a pole by the end of this year." I examined my french tipped nails as I spoke.

"Girl, Sav finna let you do all that? He don't care about you being on a pole?"

"Huh? Why would he? He know how I am and he know I'm his. Me dancing on a pole isn't gonna change that." Did she not know who I was?

"You right. That's how you know that's a grown ass man you got."

"And do. Ima call you later to plan this party thing, okay?" I said as I hung up the phone.

The house was quiet today. It wasn't usually loud, but it wasn't quieter than usual. Mani wasn't talking loudly with his friends like he regularly did, but that just meant he was taking a nap. Sav wasn't up under me. Even though we had our own space in the house, we spent a lot of time together.

"Babyyy!" I yelled to see what he was doing.

"What?!"

I followed his voice into the small room that was turned into an art room, "Savior, you'd do anything for me, right?"

He dropped the sponge he was working with and looked at me with eyes full of concern.

"Hmm? You know I'd do anything for you. What's wrong?"

"Can you buy me a stripper pole for my birthday?" I walked up to him and hugged him from behind while he sat on a wooden stool.

"Yea, I gotchu. What else you want?" He said as I played with his hair. He had it out today.

"I want some new red bottoms, and some weed. That's it." I rubbed my hands on his chest.

"You gon dance for me when I get you the pole, baby?" Savior pulled me in front of him and in between his legs.

"You know I am. What you want me to wear?"

"The pink lace set I bought you. It's sexy when you wear it."

"I knew you were finna say that. But, bet I'll wear it. I'd rather dance naked." I looked down at him.

"It don't matter cause you can dance on the pole any day when we put in here."

"True and I'm finna have a party this weekend. I haven't been to a party in mad long."

"Ion think I've ever seen you turnt. You finna be a handful. I can already tell." He smiled. My baby had such a pretty smile.

"Don't be talking about handfuls cause when you got too lit on your birthday, you were a mess."

"All I did was confess my love to you. That ain't that crazy. You seem like you finna jump off the roof or sum."

"Nah, when I get turnt I like to jump on dick." I shrugged. "I want birthday sex."

"You was gon get some either way."

Period.

"I know. We needa send out all my invites and shit. I'm so excited."

_________