☀︎︎𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶☀︎︎

"𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈"
MAJIA| gee
MARCH
Atlanta 📍

It was relatively hot today, so I wore a skirt. I never wore skirts and this was a big deal to me. I was mostly wearing it because it was my turn to sell some of my work in the gallery. I was working on the same mosaic that I had been working on all week. Coming to work was my control for the week, and mosaics added to it.

I planned on trying to sell two mosaic pieces that I made. The prices on my art had gone up significantly recently and it was really making me feel better.

Of course, I hadn't talked to Savior since the other day. I just couldn't trust him anymore. I couldn't afford being lied to when I was already going through something. I didn't need a nigga for nothing and definitely not a pick me up.

The only issue with ignoring Savior was that I haven't had sex. It felt wrong going and fucking someone else for some reason, which I hated. It weighed too heavy on my conscious. I was tempted to give in and ask for some dick.

I walked out to the gallery confidently in my little pleaded light brown skirt and beige bandu-ish top. Making money and doing what I loved maybe ne overjoyed.

I walked over to one of my paintings that I saw a blonde lady looking at.

"This is beautiful, Henry. It would look great in that spot between the living room and the kitchen."

I excitedly joined, "Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I'm Majia King. I actually made this a few months ago." I pointed to the abstract work.

"Wow, this is amazing. Just like your skin, miss." Um okay, weirdo. "How much are you selling this for?" The Henry guy asked.

"About 8,000. Is that okay with you?" I said.

"I was thinking maybe we could get like a combo type thing with that art piece right there," Not surprisingly, it was Sav's. " We could buy both but instead of 8,000, 7,000 each."

"One second. I'll go get the other artist."

Unfortunately, I had to go into the studio and get Savior to discuss this with him too.

I walked in and he was sitting on the floor skrcehing something out. He looked so fine with his hair in a loose ponytail and a black tank top.

"Savior, we have some buyers outside that we need to talk to together."

He threw on a sweater, "Okay, Gee. Where they at?"

"Follow me."

I instinctively grabbed him by his hand , "sorry." I apologized for it.

He smirked before following me through the crowd. The people were still standing ther admiring both our works when I came back.

"Here he is," I smiled.

Sav stuck his hand out for them to shake, "Hey, I'm Savior. What's the deal that we're talking about here?"

"Well, we thought that we could buy these two pieces in a combo for 7,000 each. They're both very wonderful," the woman told us.