☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬☀︎︎

"𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒆"
MAJIA | jia
JUNE
Atlanta 📍

I was currently thinking about whether or not I should've been paying this lady to set up the website. She asked for 200$ and that wasn't bad, but I was cheap. If I didn't like how she did it, then she wasn't getting her full payment until it was fixed.

"So the name? You said it's gonna be 'Jia and Sav' right?" Bianca asked me from across my living room.

Keeping it simple was the easiest way of preventing a dumbass name. I was sure Savior didn't want his full name on it. I shouldn't have been including that stupid ass nigga in nothing. He was lucky I didn't take his ass out of it.

"Mhm, yea." I said in a nonchalant tone.

"Girl, what's up with you today?" Bianca made eye contact with me. "You seem so irritated."

"No, I'm good. Sorry babe," I waved it off.

I should've fucked her to make Savior mad. But, I knew she wasn't the type.

"No, it's okay. I was just making sure," She smiled, putting up her curly hair, and went back to the computer.

A week and a half passed since me and Savior took a break. I didn't know which one of us would give in first, but I was making sure it wasn't me. The shit that was said in our argument hurt me more than I expected. He was the person that I was the closest with and I thought I was opening up to him.

Savior was a pain in my ass, but I could finally admit that I loved him. He made me happier than I had been in a long time and we had so much in common. He took care of me and balanced me out in the way that I needed him to.

My pride was preventing me from texting him, or even going to see him. I had to stick by what I told him and I couldn't break. So far, I hadn't had sex. I was resisting the temptation of going over there and bending over his couch.

"Okay, well, I should have this done in about a week, Gee! Thank you for having me and trusting me with this," She made her way to the door after adjusting her light blue sweater.

"Thank you for doing this! Have a good night," I let her out.

I sat back down on the couch and thought about what to do next. I felt pathetic for sitting here on boredom. My life was usually so lively.

But then, I remembered what I started earlier. I was in the middle of painting naked silhouettes of Sav and I. We filmed a sex tape the week before our fight and I was using a clip of it.

I would probably keep it hidden forever. If he ever found out about this, I wouldn't be able to live it up down. But, I had to. I was combining the two things that made me feel good.

I grabbed the piece from my room and sat it down on my living room floor. The work had only a sketch of it right now. I was still figuring out what the background was gonna be.

I watched the clip again for my own sake and for the sake of the accuracy of my art work. As I was watching, I couldn't help but notice how intense we were. The scene I picked was of me under him with my legs and arms wrapped around him, while his left hand was on my hip and his right was in my hair. The thing that was so captivating was how between every kiss he was stopping to compliment me.