☀︎︎𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬☀︎︎

"𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆"
𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑹 | 𝒔𝒂𝒗
JANUARY
Atlanta 📍

I was nervous as I got dressed to go downstairs and stand with my art. Jia was put together and composed, which wasn't a surprise.

Right now, she was in the bathroom doing her make up and her clothes were laid out on the bed. It was crazy how she had only done this for six months but she was so used to how the art industry worked.

I was lowkey embarrassed to ask, but I needed her to help me with my clothes. I wanted to look presentable.

I went to knock on the bathroom door, and when she didn't answer, I opened it. Quickly, Jia wiped tears off of her face.

"Yea?" She tried not to look at me.

"Wait, why you crying?" I leaned against the wall.

"I'm not crying no more. A bad bitch don't cry," she tried to brush it off.

"Whatever man, come help me." I kinda wished she would tell me.

She came out to help me pick between a few shirts and pants. It was good that she was here because she had more experience than me in shit like this.

Gee ended up picking a black sweater and some gray plaid pants.

"Sav," she said while smoothing out the pants. "Ion want you to think that I just be crying for no reason. I promise I'm not no cry baby, okay?"

"Ion think that. It's okay to go through shit. Everyone does."

"Mhmm." Gee stopped for a second and held my face in both of her hands. she was contemplating what to do next.

"Oh. Sav, guess what? I forgot to tell you."

I liked to see her so excited, "What?"

"Destiny and Elijah are finally together! They told me last night." She cheesed.

"Damn, now Des finna be your actual sister."

"I know. And if that nigga don't marry her I will," she shrugged. "Period."

That made me laugh a little.

"Go finish getting dressed. We bout to be late." I told her.

It took fifteen minutes for us both to get our clothes on and gather our stuff to put into the car because we were leaving after the showcase.

I felt myself getting even more nervous as the time went on. I forced myself to think about other things. I even thought about the times I ran from the cops cause even that shit was more calming than this.

My nerves relaxed a bit when I saw Majia come into the living room in a brown plaid turtle neck, form fitting jeans, a black blazer, and black high heeled boots.

"You look good, bae." I said.

"Bae?" She questioned. "But thank you. You look good too."

"Ight, let's go see if honey boo boo ready to go." I got up.

"I know you did not just call that girl honey boo boo," Jia laughed.

"I ain't lie, shit."

We walked to her room with our bags in our hands just to find out she had already went down stairs. As we put our stuff in my car, we got ready to go inside.

"Nigga, calm down. There's nothing to be worried about. This is just to celebrate artists."

"Yea, that's true." I linked my hand with hers and we made our way into the building.