Abbacchio x reader part 2

Abbacchio's PoV,
I walked the streets of Naples with the gang apart from Y/n, she was out last night and she never returned "where is she?!" I asked yelling then I heard crying coming from an alleyway "Y/n, baby is that you?" I asked running towards the crying "what happened to you?" I asked her placing my hands on her cheeks "no I want to go home Abbacchio" she said clinging to me "it's ok come on" I said helping her stand up as Bruno came rushing over holding her "what the hell, what happened?" He asked "I can't remember" she said as we helped her walk back to the base.
I took Y/n to the bathroom that was connected to our room, I locked the door and started a bath, the bath finished running and I helped Y/n undress "come on" I said helping her in the bath and laying her down "let me help you wash your body" I said kissing her forehead.
I finished washing her so I helped her out and wrapped a towel around her as I kept my arms around her "I love you, and I always will" I told myself as she leant into me "let's get you dressed for bed" I said kissing her cheek softly as we walked out. After Y/n got dressed and got into bed falling asleep instantly I went downstairs "is she alright?" I heard Bruno ask, I nodded and sat down next to him leaning my head on his shoulder tiredly "I'm worried about her" I said, I felt him nod but because I was so tired I fell asleep.