La squadra x fem reader

Modern time.
Risotto's PoV,
I walked into my room and found Y/n laying in my bed "what are you doing here and how long have you been there?" I asked her smirking as I also got into my bed "a few seconds and I'm here because I missed you and Bucciarati kicked me out" she told me, I smiled as she got in between my legs resting her head on my chest.
Melone's PoV,
"Hey Ris whe- Y/n!" I shouted happily running over to the bed and picking her up hugging her tightly and kissing her "how have you been?!" I asked happily as she hugged back "I've been good" she said smiling "hey guys get in here!" Risotto shouted and Prosciutto and Formaggio where the first to come in and tackle Y/n into a hug then Sorbet and Gelato "where's Pesci?" She asked abs Risotto sighed as Illuso and Ghiaccio entered.
Prosciutto's PoV,
"He died on a mission" I told her holding her close to me as the others apart from Risotto joined it "let's watch something" Risotto said and Y/n instantly ran over to him.
Melone's PoV,
Y/n and Risotto got into the same position they were in when I entered and I sat next to Risotto and Ghiaccio sat the other side with his hand on her hip as Risotto had his around her shoulder, basically we all just got into a ball and he put on a horror movie on which terrified Y/n but she fell asleep after a while and then everyone started falling asleep one by one after her.

jjba x fem readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें