Santana x reader

Y/n's PoV,
I was the only girl working for Von Stroheim (I think that's how it's spelt) and when I say only girl working for him, I mean the only girl she isn't using to pleasure himself in some way, I mean I used to be but then he saw my intelligence and starting making me work for him as a soldier and he let me work on the newest project and take care of Spweedwagon "Von Stroheim!" I yelled, he came rushing in and saw what was happening to the man in stone "Santviento" I whispered, he looked directly at me, but it wasn't a menacing look it was one of desire, lust, interest, why he gave me them looks I will never know, but I must of returned the same look since I saw and ever so slight smile appear on his face.
Santana's PoV,
I walked over to the girl I was looking at when I first woke from my slumber and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close to me and kissing her, I felt her kiss back, I'm not sure as to why but I enjoyed it, this new feeling is nice, I wish to feel it more "I wish to feel this feeling more" I told her making her smile and she dragged me over to a room and what I supposed as to lock it, I pulled her back and kissed her more.

Idk where I was going with this, I'm just incredibly tired.