Mikitaka x fem reader

Mikitaka's PoV,
I was walking with Josuke and Okuyasu when I saw a girl run up to us "hey brother" she said smiling wrapping her arms around Okuyasu's neck "oh hey Y/n this is Mikitaka" he introduced "hi" she waved and I waved back slightly. A few weeks passed and I planned to meet up with Y/n "hey Y/n how are you?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck "hey Mikitaka I'm good. how are you?" She asked "I'm good too" I said as we began to walk around Morioh "h-hey Y/n c-can I tell you s-something?" I asked stuttering after a while "sure what is it?" She asked as our hands brushed together "I think I love you" I told her "o-oh" she stuttered "it's fine if you don't feel the same, I-I'll go" I told her walking away with tears in my eyes "hey Mikitaka please don't go" I heard her say "I love you too" I heard her add, I turned around and ran over to her wrapping my arms tightly around her "Mikitaka!" She laughed as I held her hand and continued our walk "where do you wanna go?" I asked as she pointed to a nice looking café so I took her there.
Bonus:
Okuyasu's PoV,
I hid behind a building with Josuke as we stalked Mikitaka and my sister. They looked like they got together since they held hands and walked to a café "hell yeah" Josuke said and we high five and walked home.