Abbacchio x Bruno's sister

Abbacchio's PoV,
I was walking the streets of Naples with Bruno and I heard someone running up to us then Bruno got tackled in a hug "Bruno I've missed you so much!" She said excitedly "I've missed you too Y/n how is everything at home?" He asked then this Y/n looked down "I've been kicked out" she said.
Bucciarati's PoV,
Now I was pissed off she's only 19 it's impossible for her to take of herself "well you're coming with me" I said then I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the base and I heard shouting coming from inside so I bursted through the door and shouted "shut the fuck up!" And they instantly fell silent "this is my sister Y/n, and just so you know I'm very protective of her" I told them and I took Y/n upstairs.
Abbacchio's PoV,
"Y/n is hot" Giorno said "yeah she is" Mista agreed and Narancia's and Fugo's jaw dropped when they saw her ass, where as I just kept my feelings to myself and yes I agree she is hot and sexy and thicc but I love her personality she's quiet, soft, gentle and she relaxes me.
{1 month passes}
I was in the restaurant with everyone but the only person I kept an eye was Y/n "hey Abbacchio can I talk to you?" Y/n asked I nodded and we went round back "Abbacchio I-I" she stuttered, I put my hand on her cheek "come on tell me" I said "I love you Abbacchio" she said. I had to process this for a while then I kissed her, she kissed back "what's going on here?" We heard Bucciarati's voice "sorry brother I just" she started "I get it you love him, Abbacchio if you date her I expect you too take care of her and make sure she doesn't get hurt in anyway, and I also expect you to be protective over her" he told me I smiled and nodded then Bruno went back inside "I love you too baby" I said then I kissed her, then we went back inside.
Once we sat down I made her sit next to me then Bruno sat the other side of her "baby girl" I whispered to her then she looked at me Bruno gave me a look of go on because he knew I wanted to have sex with her, I ran my hand up her thigh then up her skirt and it turns out she was wearing panties "I want you~" I moaned in her ear but made sure it was only her who could hear, she nodded and we stood up and I pulled her out of there. Let's just say Y/n couldn't walk the next day