Rohan x fem reader

Y/n's PoV,
I was at the park drawing a very detailed sketch of the scenery in front of me "hello" I heard a man's voice say so I looked up and saw Rohan "Rohan" I said standing up "that's right baby girl" he said smiling hugging me and I hugged back.
We went to the same art school as best friends and eventually he started calling me baby girl and I grew up being called that and I developed a crush on him.
Rohan's PoV,
"God I've missed you so much" I said smiling "I've missed you so much too" she said returning my smile "baby girl let's go back to mine" I said beginning to walk with her "have you ever wondered why I call you baby girl Y/n?" I asked "I have actually" she said I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder "it's because I love you as more than a friend and when you left to go to Tokyo I cried for 2 months because I love you so much" I told her holding her hand then letting go to unlock my house and walking in letting her come in "Rohan I cried for 3 months because I left you" she told me and tears started to fall down her face, "stop crying" I told her wiping her tears away then kissing her she kissed back "Rohan I-I love you" she stuttered putting a hand on my cheek, I put my hand over it "I love you so much more Y/n" I said happily then I kissed her again and she kissed back softly.
A few days passed and she was doing the scenery in my manga and every now and then I'd kiss her just like now "I love you baby" I said smiling "I love you to baby" she said hold my hand and that went on for a few more minutes before Koichi, Josuke and Okuyasu arrived.