Abbacchio x fem reader

This is modern day.
Abbacchio's PoV,
Bruno kept looking at me every time a smiled because I was messaging my baby girl and she was making me so happy "Abbacchio is there someone we need to know about?" Bruno teased taking my phone "hey give it back!" I yelled "guys Abbacchio has a girlfriend!" Bruno yelled holding my phone above his head so I couldn't get it "Bruno please give it back" I pouted and he gave it back to me and I took the chance to run out of there only to be chased by them and I ran into Y/n "hey baby girl look I need to go because the gang are chasing me because they found out about you so I'll see you later" I said pecking her lips then running I heard her laugh as she continued her way with her friends.
Y/n's PoV,
I was laughing with my friends when I was suddenly pushed to the ground "how old are you you look 15" the guy said standing over me and he was clearly 15 "I'm 21" I stated getting up then he pushed me down again "don't act like a big girl now" he said beginning to lift my skirt up.
Abbacchio's PoV,
As I was walking back laughing I saw Y/n getting sexually harassed "woah woah woah Abbacchio calm d-" Bruno started then let me go and I ran over to her "who are you?" The guy asked beginning to play with her breasts so I pushed him off of her and picked her up "I'm her boyfriend" I told them and then they began to run as did her friends because they were clearly scared of this side of me "are you alright!?" I asked "y-yeah I'm fine, can I stay with you tonight?" She asked I looked at the gang and they nodded and I told her she can.
We were now home "let's go upstairs~" I whispered huskily in her ear and I looked back "see you guys in an hour" I said taking her to my room since I picked her up I threw her on my bed "ow" she whimpered groping herself "oh I see you're bra less" I said lifting her shirt up "how could I off guessed?" I asked sarcastically attaching my mouth to her nipple while playing with the other one "uhhh~" she moaned.
After an hour we finished "Kiss me" I said pecking her lips then falling asleep along with her.