Caesar x reader: modern day

Caesar's PoV,
"Ugh I'm so bored" I complained to Lisa Lisa and Joseph "Caesar she'll be here soon ok, I know you miss her but planes don't go at the speed you want" Lisa Lisa told me "but it's been so long since I saw her" I complained more.
Y/n's PoV,
I just got my suite case back and I turned my camera on "ok guys I'm back home in Italy" I started talking and then I said "were are they I can't find them" I said and then I saw Caesar "Caesar!" I shouted waving to him then I looked at my camera and smiled and then I got attacked my hugs and kisses from Caesar "baby" I said laughing and once he stopped I pointed to my camera "I don't care, I missed you" he said digging his head in the crook of my neck kissing it "Caesar come one let's get home" I told him and he nodded. Once we got home I started a live stream and someone commented and I read it out loud "it's my favourite Italian YouTuber, are you home" then I added "yes I am home now" then Caesar walked in eating something "cara~" he sung "do you want some?" He asked holding his plate down to me, I nodded and took a slice of his Pizza "Y/n when are you going to make a video of you doing Caesar's makeup?" someone asked "after I get some makeup for blondes" I replied while eating. Caesar sat next to me, he put his plate down and pulled me into his lap.
Caesar's PoV,
She's so pretty and loved by so many "ciao" someone said "ciao" Y/n replied her voice is so smooth and angelic I love it, I love her "hey baby" I said "mhm" she hummed "I want to spend time with you can you end this" I asked "sorry guys but my baby boy wants to spend time with me so I will end this live and there won't be any videos tomorrow because I also want to spend time with him so bye for now" she said waving then ended the live. We stayed up all night kissing, cuddling and talking about her trip while laughing.