Abbacchio x Bruno's sister pt 2

This is a continuation from my last Abbacchio x Bruno's sister
Abbacchio's PoV,
I watched as Y/n walked tiredly down the stairs "nice sleep?" I asked, she nodded and came over to me sitting on the couch close to me so I wrapped my arms around her shoulder as she rested her head on my shoulder "you seem tired what's wrong?" I asked stroking her soft hair "I just had a bad dream" she said, I nodded and kissed her head "you're safe, I promise you" I reassured her as she closed her eyes and nodded slightly.
Bruno's PoV,
"How is she doing?" I asked Abbacchio as I sat next to my sister "she's doing fine, except she said she had a bad dream last night" he told me, I nodded and stroked her hair "she occasionally has them for some reason it makes me question what our parents did to her" I told him, he nodded and got up so I pulled her towards me "she'll be alright I promise Leone" I said with a reassuring smile as he looked at me.
Abbacchio's PoV,
I smiled as I watched Y/n wake up and sit up on it since Bruno had laid her down "how are you cutie?" I asked as she stood up "I'm good" she said sounding energised causing me to smile as she walked upstairs to what I supposed was to get dressed so we can on with our day.