Cioccolata x reader part 2

Cioccolata's PoV,
I looked into my room through the crack of the door at Y/n "knock knock" I said walking in "Cioccolata" she said as she rolled onto her back so I went from the end of the bed and crawled up her body "did you just wake up my love?" I asked smiling softly then bending kissing her cheek down to her neck "yes~" she moaned then wrapped her arms around my neck "good girl" I said smiling kissing her neck "Cioccolata, stop~" she said moaning as I licked it "pretty girl, and no I'm not going to stop" I said smiling then I flipped her over "do you feel what you're doing to me?" I asked her as I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass towards my hard dick "y-yes~" she moaned as I began to grind my clothed cock against her "uhhh~" she moaned and I grabbed her hair and pulled her up towards my chest "you're enjoying this to much aren't you baby, well stop because I'm not gonna give it to you yet" I told her and she nodded as best as she could "good girl" I said then let her go also getting of the bed "Cioccolata, can I hug you?" She asked, I looked at her and smiled nodding then she instantly got up and hugged me and I hugged back "I've missed you so much" she said burying her face in my chest causing me to smile "I love you and I always will no matter what happens" I told her stroking her hair "thank you" I heard her say "baby let's go out, but first we have an issue with me" I said pulling away from her and pointing down to my very visible boner, she nodded and got on her knees beginning to undo everything. She put my cock in her mouth and began bobbing her head so I placed my hand on the back of her head grabbing her hair to stop her so I could mouth fuck her. I eventually came and I helped her stand up and I wrapped my arm around her "alright let's go" I said as I walked down the stairs "we'll see you later Secco" she yelled as we left and walked out.