Anasui x neko reader

Anasui's PoV,
"Please Jojo show me your best friend I already know what she is!" I begged Jolyne and I saw her running up behind her "you lied to me!" She yelled crossing her arms over her c/s (chest size) chest "Y/n I'm sorry, I didn't have any choice" Jolyne said "I'm sorry Anasui she needs attention and taking care of" she told me patting the cute neko girl "I'll take care of her" I suggested unsure if Jolyne would get angry but then I saw Y/n's eyes light up in joy "Anas-" Jolyne started "I'd love that!" Y/n cut her off jumping on to me wrapping her arms and legs around me "Y/n please don't ditch me!" Jolyne said as I put the cute girl down "please Jolyne" she begged clasping her small hands together "I'll take care of her I promise" I said wrapping my arm around the girls shoulder "fine. Don't try anything funny Anasui!" She agreed then yelled at me "yay!" Y/n said in complete joy grasping my hand and rubbing off with me. We got to my house and Y/n had flopped on my couch on her stomach so I took the advantage of... touching her tail "ahhh~ Anasui~" she moaned slightly causing me to gain not only a blush on my face but also a crush on her, Jolyne is gonna be away for a few weeks so I need to take care of this girl but I don't mind, at all.