Squalo & Tiziano x fem reader

Squalo's PoV,
"Hey Tiziano where's Y/n?" I asked my boyfriend while looking for our girlfriend "good question" he said turning around "hey daddies" we heard her say then Tiziano ran to her hugging her tightly "baby girl where did you go?" He asked picking her up and kissing her "baby girl you scared us~" I said sexually kissing her neck "come we want you~" Tiziano said carrying her and throwing her on the bed "uhh~" she moaned as we climbed onto her "come on baby girl give us what we want~" I said getting harder since she was wearing a skirt I pulled her panties off then I licked her pussy with Tiziano which our tongues touched "ahhh~!" She moaned loudly then she came "baby you taste so good~" Tiziano moaned then I made out with him since we knew she loved seeing us make out, after we stopped she as fingering herself "baby girl stop it let us take care of you" I said.
Tiziano's PoV,
We love this girl and we don't just use her for sex since we do it a lot but we do love her so much "baby can I have her pussy today?" I asked Squalo he nodded and we both put condoms on and he entered her ass and I entered her pussy "ahhh!~" she screamed in pleasure we both started pounding into her. After a while we both came then we pulled out "now shall we go to bed?" I asked jokingly and Y/n wrapped her arms around my neck "I wanna sleep" she said me and Squalo nodded and said in sync "alright princess" then we kissed her then me and Squalo kissed and we fell asleep.