Bruno x fem reader part 2

I'm sorry I just had to do a part 2 to this
Paolo's PoV,
"Hey kid" I heard Abbacchio said I looked up from my book and smiled "what's up?" I asked the 41 year old man as he sat down next to me "nothing I just wanted to see if you were alright" he said I nodded and looked back down at my book "I miss them" I told him as a few tears fell from my eyes as I closed the book and I felt Abbacchio's arms wrap around me "I know but think about how proud they are of you, you're keeping us alive and that's what they would've wanted" he told me, I nodded and I heard Narancia sit down beside me "your mother wasn't always a strong woman she used to be so weak and quiet then she met your father and she became a strong independent woman you saw" Narancia told me, I just nodded smiling "she meant everything to us and still does, and I'm sure she'll never be as happy as she is now" I heard Giorno say from behind me "this is where your mother met Bruno actually when they were 15" Abbacchio told me, I smiled and chuckled a bit "you have nothing to thank me for but  I have everything to thank you guys for" I told them.
Bruno's PoV,
I was dancing in a field with Y/n when we saw our son, Giorno did something and I think it made Paolo see us "mum dad" we heard him say and we both opened our arms to him and he instantly ran over to us and hugged us "I miss you" he said crying "we're always with you no matter what happens" Y/n told him "we're in the house watching everything you do we're attached to you meaning wherever you go we go" I told him ruffling his hair up as Giorno smiled warmly at us then we disappeared from his view and we walked up the hill with Paolo, I kissed Y/n softly and pressed my forehead against hers swaying us back and forth slightly as we smiled softly at each other "he's such a good boy" she said, I nodded and walked into the house with them as if we were there.