Bruno x depressed fem reader

Warning: there is mention off self harm so please if you're sensitive to this topic please don't read.
Abbacchio's PoV,
I'm worried about my sister I haven't seen her in days, I always try to get into her room to check on her but she won't let "Bruno can you go check on your girlfriend?" I asked him with tears in my eyes and he nodded.
Bruno's PoV,
I walked over to Y/n's bedroom door and I knocked on it she didn't answer me so I tried twisting the door knob but her room was locked "Y/n please come out we're all worried about you" I said about to cry "especially me and Abbacchio" I added, she still didn't answer me so I punched a zip in her door with sticky fingers and climbed through zipping it back up "amore what's wro-" I said cutting myself off when I turned around and saw her sat on her floor her h/l hair covering her face, I rushed over to her and saw a massive amount of razor blades around her "Y/n. Why?" I asked her crying as I pulled her into my chest stroking her hair "I'm so sorry" she said crying, I pulled away and took her arms and looked at them "please come out the others need to know you're alive" I told her wiping her tears away "I'll help you, please" I said through my sobs, she nodded and I helped her stand up. We left her room and I took her downstairs and Abbacchio instantly came over to us and saw her arms "come on, I'll bandage you up" he said taking her from me.
Abbacchio's PoV,
"Why didn't you tell me anything?" I asked her she just looked down and shrugged "well next time talk to me alright" I said holding her face gently in my hands "go see the others they're extremely worried about you" I told her wrapping my arm around her shoulder as we walked over to the rest and Narancia instantly hugged her "Y/n please don't hide anything from us!" He yelled as she hugged back and Fugo signed something about her bandages and I nodded "Y/n you're everything to us please don't forget that" Bruno told her, I just smiled at him and Y/n hugged me and then Bruno wrapped his arms around her waist.
Bruno's PoV,
A few weeks had passed and Y/n was looking healthier, right now we were sat in my room cuddling as I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead "it's times like this I feel the most happy" she said, I smiled and kissed her softly.