Keicho Nijimura x reader

Keicho's PoV,
I was walking around in the dark with my girlfriend close to me since I'm very protective of her "Keicho in scared" she said quietly clinging to me for what seemed like dear life "it's fine I'll protect you" I told her as I tightened my grip on her small waist "I always will" I added pushing her up against a wall and I began making out with her "you're mine do you understand?" I asked her looking into her eyes "y-yes I understand Kei" she said, I smiled and kissed her neck softly "good girl" I whispered softly then I heard some guy behind me "what's a sexy girl like you doing with a guy like that?" He asked "she's my girlfriend" "oh really then why are you doing that to her I mean she hot as fuck, come here baby girl" he said walking towards her "get the fuck away from me!" She yelled loudly "woah woah babe calm down" I said standing in front of her pulling her into my chest "calm down darling" I said kissing her forehead "get the fuck away from us!" I yelled but I heard Y/n sobbing that's when I remembered she hates it when I yell, the guy ran off and I stroked her hair "I wasn't yelling at you darling let's go home" I said pulling away from her and wrapping my arm very protectively around her waist as she smiled and held onto me as we walked away and back home.