Fv x Kars x Dio x fem reader

I had to stuff with the picture, also idk why I've put these guys together my mind is weird.
Funny Valentine's PoV,
I was sat with Dio just talking when Kars walked in "where's Y/n?" Dio asked and Kars gave him a look that said really then said "dead. What do you think she's asleep" "*snort* sorry" I laughed, I watched Kars sat down "I can tell you're worried about her" I said focusing on my boyfriend's face "I don't blame him she's everything to us" Dio told me I nodded in agreement. A few days passed and Y/n was going out wearing this

 A few days passed and Y/n was going out wearing this

"Go change now" Dio said standing up "I don't have time Dio" she told us "does it look like we care?" We all asked in sync "boys please" she begged "fine" I said and the others agreed with me "thank you!" She said happily and hugged us, she left w...

"Go change now" Dio said standing up "I don't have time Dio" she told us "does it look like we care?" We all asked in sync "boys please" she begged "fine" I said and the others agreed with me "thank you!" She said happily and hugged us, she left which just left us alone "she needs a rape alarm she's too hot" I said "true I mean how can you not want to fuck her?" Kars asked which me and Dio agreed with. Y/n got home and she looked drunk "damn how much did you drink?" Dio asked, she just looked at us and shrugged "babe really" I said.
Dio's PoV,
I stood up and walked over to her "come on let's go" I said walking her to our room and motioning for my boyfriends to follow "but I don't want to go to bed~" she whined "you know this would happen she's a stubborn little girl" Valentine said which I just rolled my eyes at as he picked her up and took her to our room. She eventually calmed down "thank you" I said as she rested her head on Kars's chest and me and Valentine cuddled up to them.