Melone x fem reader

Melone's PoV,
I was sat at the table with the gang but my baby girl wasn't here which made me sad until I heard her voice "Melone Come here" she said sounding like she was in pain I got up and walked over to her that's when I realised she was clenching her stomach "baby what's wrong?" I asked quietly with worry in my voice as I took her to our room "I started my period and it hurts so bad~" she whined, I felt bad so I left her to get some pain killers then I walked back to our room and handed them to her along with a glass of water and she took them as she laid back down as I began to stroke her hair "it'll be over in a few days baby" I reassured her, she nodded and I kissed her softly "I need to go back to them I'll be back in a few minutes" I told her then I left back to the table.
A few minutes passed and we finished talking so I instantly went to go check on my sexy girl "hey baby how are you feeling?" I asked stroking her hair "I'm still in pain~" she whined I love it when she whines it's just so sexy and UGH I WANT HER!! "I know baby" I said laying on the bed cuddling her into me "how's this?" I asked "good" she said smiling digging her head into my chest I smiled kissing her head "I love you baby" I said smiling. I noticed she had fallen asleep so I slowly got up because there was another meeting "guys Y/n is asleep so I have to attend this one?" I asked since I didn't want to leave Y/n "go on Melone go to bed with her" Risotto said with a slight smile I thanks him and I left to my room and got into bed with Y/n and cuddled her falling asleep in the process.