Bruno x reader x Abbacchio

Bruno's PoV,
I walked into my room that I shared with my girlfriend Y/n who was sat on the bed reading "hello Cara" I said smiling softly as I crawled up the bed lowering her book "hello Bruno" she said smiling then I kissed her which she kissed back "god" I said quietly smirking "what?" She asked "oh nothing just admiring what's mine" I told her kissing her cheek softly then resting my head on her stomach as she stroked my hair "I love you" I said smiling kissing her stomach "I love you too and you know I'm not pregnant" she giggled which I just nodded and closed my eyes watching her fall asleep as I did the same. The next morning came and I woke up like usual before everyone else but I wanted to wake up Y/n today "baby wake up" I whispered in her ear kissing it then I trailed my hand down her body as I kissed her neck "baby" I whispered softly and ran my finger up and down her pussy "mmm~" she moaned still asleep so I stuck my finger inside her while nipping at her neck and licking it "mmmm~" she moaned as her eyes shot open "shhhh~" I cooed as I kissed her roughly intertwining our tongues, I pulled away from her with a string of saliva "Bruno~" she moaned "yes baby, uhhh~" I moaned on accident, I looked at the time "fuck we need to get dressed" I said as I stroked her hair "alright" She said. We went downstairs after a few minutes and she walked into the kitchen, I followed her and picked her up placing her on the kitchen counter as I spread her legs and stepped in between them "Bruno what are you doing?" She asked giggling as I began to grind against her and she wrapped her arms tightly around my shoulders as I wrapped mine around her waist "fuck~" I accidentally moaned.
Abbacchio's PoV,
I heard some noises downstairs so I walked down there and saw Bruno and Y/n "Bruno~" Y/n moaned as I hid behind the wall that separated the kitchen from the living room, was I getting hard because of Y/n's moans, shit I am this is wrong "Abbacchio I know you're there" I heard Bruno say, shit, I decided to show myself and I saw Bruno in between Y/n's legs "babe looks like Abbacchio got hard" Bruno teased as he moved away from her and she walked over to me, I blushed madly since I had a mad crush on both of them "Y-Y/n" I stuttered "it would be nice to have a polyamorous relationship wouldn't it Bruno" Y/n said and he nodded walked over to me "how would you like that Leone I know my girlfriend has had a crush on you for a while and quite frankly I have as well" he whispered in my ear while stroking my hair "I-I'd like that" I said and Bruno kissed me which surprised me. From that day on I was a happier man considering I have the two people I've had a crush on for ages and that made me happy.