Diavolo x fem reader

Diavolo's PoV,
"Mask you have a mission" I told my wife that had h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes and p/oc piercing, (piercing of choice) she nodded and kissed me and I obviously kissed back.
She got home and she had scratches all over her "what the hell happened!?" I asked her shocked that THE mask, my woman got injured this badly "yeah umm some stuff went down which ended in a big fight and I got through over a bar and into a crap load of glass" she told me, I looked at her and traced the scars and kissed her shoulder after taking a piece of glass out of it "Jesus Christ woman" I said with a big sigh of disappointment "I expected better from you mask" I said sighing "come with me" I said grabbing her wrist and dragging her to the kitchen "here" I said handing her a glass of wine as I bandaged her up "god damn" I said as I took her shirt off of her shoulders and saw how much worse the scars had got "damn babe" I said "I know I'm a disappointment to you" she said as she wiped some tears away. I finished bandaging her I turned her body to look at me "no you're not you deserve everything I can get you, which is almost everything but you know I can never replace you and if I lost you I would fucking kill myself" I told her placing a strand of her hair behind her ear kissing her softly and she kissed back "I know Diavolo" she said as we walked to the couch and sat down on it as she cuddled into me, for once I feel complete, mainly because the others aren't here but I'm happy I can spend time with Y/n and not have to deal with the others.