Diavolo x reader

Diavolo's PoV,
I was stalking a civilian in the dark but she knew me well, she began to walk down an alleyway so I followed her "my dear" I said as I lit my lighter leaning against the alley wall "Diavolo?!" She asked in shock and happiness "yes" I said as she walked over to me and I placed my free hand on her cheek "how I've missed my high school lover" I told her smiling softly at her as my eyes focused on her soft face as she nuzzled into my hand "I still love you you know" I said as she held my hand and I took my thumb off of the spark wheel and I wrapped that arm around her shoulders and walked back the way we walked into the alleyway back into the streets "I love you" I said smiling softly as I pushed her against a semi deserted area in the street on the wall as my knee went between her legs and rubbed against her pussy as I kissed her aggressively "Diavolo~" she moaned as I moved to her neck "boss?" I heard the voice of Squalo ask "what?" I asked slightly pissed off because he interrupted me and my girlfriend "oh sorry, just something happened there's a been a lot of kidnappings of adult women who look extremely pretty, like her" He told me, I nodded and held Y/n close to me "I'll protect you, I promise" I whispered in her ear "I want to keep her safe" I told him, he nodded and walked away back to Tiziano, I smiled at Y/n and kissed her softly "since the day we were separated from each other you've had a place in my heart that you have never left and will never leave" I told her "the same goes from me to you" she said smiling that sweet smile I've missed.