Abbacchio x reader x Bruno part3

Abbacchio's PoV,
I cried as I drank my problems away as I stared at the photo of Y/n the one women I missed the most in my fucked up life "Abbacchio please" Bruno said so I just placed my glass down and ran over to Bruno holding him "I know, I know I miss her too" he cried and I just cried on his shoulder "I want her back" I cried as he held him tighter "me too Abba, me too" he cried, I bit my lip and fell to the floor "please someone do something" I begged quietly as Bruno held me "Abbacchio" I heard her voice and I think Bruno did too because we both looked towards the voice and we saw her "fuck me, I'm fucking hallucinating this shit" I cried and she walked over to us and knelt down holding us "I told you I did what I could do" Giorno said smiling softly "oh god Giorno" Bruno said running over to him hugging him "Y/n you're ok?" I asked with tears streaming down my face "yes" she said with a smile on her sweet face "I love you" I said "I love you too" she said then looked at Bruno who came over to us "I love you too Bruno" she said smiling "I love you both more" he said with a small soft smile kissing our foreheads, then we went to bed along with Giorno.