Giorno x fem reader

This is a request
Giorno's PoV,
Bruno walked in with a girl who was quite something "hi I'm Y/n" she said waving slightly I gave her a reassuring smile "I'm Giorno Giovanna" I told her, she smiled and that's when I noticed her eyes her left eye was le/c (left eye colour) and her right eye was re/c (right eye colour) "are those contact lenses?" I heard Mista say "no they aren't they're my natural eyes" she told him "well personally I think they're beautiful" I told her walking over to her "I'd like to get to know you better" I said with a soft smile "play nice Giorno" I heard Bruno say as we walked away to my room "I will don't worry" I replied. A few weeks passed and I found out she was 15 years old the same as me and her stand is called Electric Love (one of the best songs, in my opinion) and her stand can see the good or bad in someone which I find quite amazing personally, her personality is sweet, innocent, caring and motherly. Currently we were sat in my room on the bed "can I do something?" I asked her scratching the back of my neck she nodded and looked at me, I placed my hand softly on her cheek, her skin is so, soft "G-Giorno" she stuttered, I looked at her and nodded, she bit her lip then kissed me, a few seconds past and I kissed her softly back "I love you too Y/n" I said smiling, she smiled back and since the window was open a Robin landed on the windowsill and Y/n placed her finger allowing the bird to jump on which it did "cute" I said I stroked its feathers gently then the soft bird flew out the window "I've always had a connection with animals like that" she said looking at me "I can tell" I said "Y/n!" I heard Bruno yell and she left the room, she came back in with a golden retriever "did Bruno get this?" I asked stroking the dog "no he's mine, his name is cookie" she said as he jumped on the bed which I allowed "where are you parents?" I asked her crossing my legs as her dog curled up next to me "I didn't know them" she said I nodded and hugged her which she hugged back. I just know this year will be good because of her.